Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

If you could have dinner with any historical figure, who would it be and why?

Victor

Newcomer

Reaction score
What's the most underrated book/movie/TV show you've ever encountered?

If I could have dinner with any historical figure it would be Jesus Christ. I would ask him this: "Yoshua Bar Yosef, why do you think that you are the son of the creator of the whole universe?"

If i could have dinner with any historical figure, it surely would be William Shakespeare. As an ardent student of arts, I find this man highly incredible with how he creates stories, sets them up and creates masterpieces out of them. He has my respect anytime, anyday.

One underrated gem that deserves more recognition is the novel "The Soldier's Wife" by Margaret Leroy. This beautifully written work of historical fiction immerses you in the harsh realities and complex human relationships of the Caribbean during World War II.

I think it would be Jesus Christ, there is so much I would like to ask Him, so much I believe I would be able to learn.

The person I would love to have dinner with is Sir Isaac Newton. I want to ask him what made him to discover gravity when he noticed the apple fall instead of just picking up the Apple and eating it. He just created a problem for all of us today.🙄

I would like to have dinner with Churchill because he is a very controversial person in the history of the world and I would like to have dinner with him and hear all this from him, but only if he was only telling the truth

Featured Articles

Back