Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

If you could have a superpower

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?

Invisibility so I could be a fly on the wall 😁

Give me everything the Man of Steel have. I will save the world from every single bad guy. I know it's not going to be an easy job but I will try.

I would pick teleportation. Being able to teleport anywhere you want to, whenever you want to would be awesome. It would make life a lot easier.

I would pick teleportation. Being able to teleport anywhere you want to, whenever you want to would be awesome. It would make life a lot easier.
Try not to get stuck in between two walls when you're trying to teleport through them 😂.

I would love to power of the infinity stones.

If I could have any superpower I want, I'd choose teleportation. It would be so much easier to teleport to anywhere you wanted at any time of the day.
It would be cool as well. Could go on a quick holiday, lol.

I would choose being a magician. I'll have the powers to conjure anything I want. I can make anything to become a reality. This is not a power to mess with.

The only super power which appeals to me is telekinesis. I would love to be able to use my mind to move things. I can stay in one place but will be able to do a lot.

If I could have a superpower, I would choose the power of teleportation because it would allow me to travel instantly to any location, saving time and money on transportation while also giving me the freedom to explore the world with ease.

I would like to have the power of time control. I can go back and forth in time to change things. I would be able to make things better for everyone.

If I could have a superpower, I would choose the power of teleportation because it would allow me to travel instantly to any location, saving time and money on transportation while also giving me the freedom to explore the world with ease.
The power of teleportation is very handy because it will save you so much cost in transportation. If you are the type of person who fly a lot, you will know how expensive it is to fly especially across far distance. But with the super power of teleportation, within an eye blink, you're already where you need to be.

Give me everything the Man of Steel have. I will save the world from every single bad guy. I know it's not going to be an easy job but I will try.
But Iron Man does not have any superpowers, he is a simple man who invented a cool suit and uses it to fight pagans. His only superpower is very good knowledge and skillful hands. But other characters of the Marvel Cinematic Universe are endowed with superpowers

But Iron Man does not have any superpowers, he is a simple man who invented a cool suit and uses it to fight pagans. His only superpower is very good knowledge and skillful hands. But other characters of the Marvel Cinematic Universe are endowed with superpowers
You have Man of Steel mistaken for the Iron man. They are too different characters. Man of Steel is Superman. You are probably not very familiar with their other names. There's no super hero out there who is stronger than the Superman in my opinion.

I think the ability to read people's mind would be super cool. The one who can read minds will naturally have to power to control the people. The one who can control the people can also control the world. When I could control the world I would stop all wars and end terrorism. I would also eradicate poverty and

Being entangled with what is going on in the mind of other people will be what I can never bring myself to do. There is so much going on in people's mind which I would not want to know because it can get dark in there. Some people have disgusting thoughts, I don't want to mingle with that.

I would like to have power over death. I can be able to wake up someone who's already dead by putting back life into him. It would be like me playing God.

I would like to have power over death. I can be able to wake up someone who's already dead by putting back life into him. It would be like me playing God.

Playing God will be too much to ask for by any human being. I know it can be seen as a super power but I'm not sure if God will be cool with it when human beings start bringing dead people back to life. There are some powers which should be excluded from human control.

In my opinion, it would not be fair, because you could decide the fate of those who do not want it. How can you find out from a dead person whether he would like to come back to life. And even more so, if you were asked, but those who left a bad mark in history, would you still fulfill his wish?

I agree that this power is too much for a human being to have from the first time I heard of it. I've heard where some persons ask for immortality but this is my first time of hearing about someone wanting to play God at death. It's a power only God should have.

Am not sure though, there was a time I would have picked flight. But after watching the flash and some other series on superspeed, I came to realize that does with superspeed don't get fat, cause their metabolism is also on super speed. Imagine a life where I can eat all I want and not worry about fat 😂 but I think I would also like to go with Peter's powers from the series heros. He has the ability to absorb any power he comes across.

Back