Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

If you become rich today, who's the first person you are going to surprise with a gift?

I think it would be me. After all, I deserved it and even if it was just a win, first of all I would like to fulfill my wishes and then help others

I think it would be me. After all, I deserved it and even if it was just a win, first of all I would like to fulfill my wishes and then help others

Apart from yourself whom would you want to help with that money.

My mom no doubt, she was my best friend and my sole confidant. She deserves all the rewards I can give her.

My mom no doubt, she was my best friend and my sole confidant. She deserves all the rewards I can give her.
That is very great, how nice of you to have such a good relationship with your mother. Not many people have such privilege and luxury.

If I were to come into a lot of money, the first person I'd surprise with a gift would be my closest friend. They've been there through thick and thin, celebrating my successes and supporting me during challenges. A thoughtful gift wouldn't just express my gratitude, it would be a way of giving back for their unwavering loyalty and friendship. It could be something they've always wanted, a trip they've dreamt of, or simply a way to ease any financial burdens they might be facing.

I wish I had such a loyal friend as you have in your life. I lack friends in my life. I have always wanted them, but there is a problem with me as I don't trust people so easily. When you want to form friendships, you need to trust people.

My patents are going to be the first persons to have my gift because they deserve it

My patents are going to be the first persons to have my gift because they deserve it

That's true; we cannot forget our parents, as they have sacrificed their desires for us and brought us into the situation where we have been able to stand on our feet and earn well. I hate people who neglect their parents when they become rich.

I will buy gifts for my family as they are my strength and have always supported me

The first person that I would surprise is definitely my mom. I would just get her a car gift for all her troubles raising a child like me.

I guess most of us cherish our mom more and she is deserving to get the gift first as she has helped us stay motivated all the time

Featured Articles

Back