Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How Was Your Sunday?

I have told her that we will install a fan on the opposite wall so that it won't affect the cooking but she insists on not making any changes

I have told her that we will install a fan on the opposite wall so that it won't affect the cooking but she insists on not making any changes
Nah, you cannot bet your mom lol. You better do not oppose to avoid conflict or argument. Just have with you a small fan that is rechargeable. The one you can wear like s necklace.

Nah, you cannot bet your mom lol. You better do not oppose to avoid conflict or argument. Just have with you a small fan that is rechargeable. The one you can wear like s necklace.
Yeah I have seen these but not sure if they are available LOL, will try to find one but my mom is quite traditional and won't want me to buy anything fancy like that

Yeah I have seen these but not sure if they are available LOL, will try to find one but my mom is quite traditional and won't want me to buy anything fancy like that
You should decide by your own. I bought a mini rechargeable fan and bring it in the campus. It is hot while walking going room to room. It's very cheap. In US dollar, it is equivalent to $ 4,very cheap but useful.

You should decide by your own. I bought a mini rechargeable fan and bring it in the campus. It is hot while walking going room to room. It's very cheap. In US dollar, it is equivalent to $ 4,very cheap but useful.
That's cheap then, I will try to find that online and will see if I can get one and will see if its effective for her or not

That's cheap then, I will try to find that online and will see if I can get one and will see if its effective for her or not
It's effective. It eases the hot temperature. It lasts for 5 hours. Just bring it's charger when it's in a low bat mood. It takes 1 hour to charger the fan. It is also handy. You can fold it too despite having its stand.

It's effective. It eases the hot temperature. It lasts for 5 hours. Just bring it's charger when it's in a low bat mood. It takes 1 hour to charger the fan. It is also handy. You can fold it too despite having its stand.
thanks, I will buy one but my problem is my mom is not so flexible in trying new things and I am sure she won't use the fan even if I buy it without asking her

thanks, I will buy one but my problem is my mom is not so flexible in trying new things and I am sure she won't use the fan even if I buy it without asking her
Use the fan for your comfort. Some parents continue their traditional thinking despite we are now in the digital world, plus it is your money you will spend. I can do what I want without my sisters consent. I have my own decision and my sisters too.

Use the fan for your comfort. Some parents continue their traditional thinking despite we are now in the digital world, plus it is your money you will spend. I can do what I want without my sisters consent. I have my own decision and my sisters too.
I can buy there is no issue with it but since I am buying for her but I doubt it she will use LOL but anyways I will try to ask her first

I can buy there is no issue with it but since I am buying for her but I doubt it she will use LOL but anyways I will try to ask her first
Why do you ask permission from your mother when there is something you want to buy? lol. I think you are mature enough to decide and besides it is your money,lol. Maybe you are dependent to your mom in decision matters to avoid conflict of interest or opinion. It is hard though.

Why do you ask permission from your mother when there is something you want to buy? lol. I think you are mature enough to decide and besides it is your money,lol. Maybe you are dependent to your mom in decision matters to avoid conflict of interest or opinion. It is hard though.
If the thing is meant for her only then I should ask her but if its to be used by me or some other person then the case is different LOL

Back