Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How Was Your Sunday?

Yes I need to, I can help and will certainly learn cooking as its one thing that I feel I should do and I am sure I will be a good cook

You can be a good cook through constant practice. Remember the old adage that practice makes us perfect. Try to buy a recipe book and buy the necessary ingredients. Ask your mom to assist you.

I am actually good at a few things and there was a time when I used to prepare Rice and few things but I left everything

Why did you leave everything? Maybe you were tired or felt bored. But if you are using a gas range you will not feel tired. At home we use gasul, oven for grilling and rice cooker for cooking rice. Do people in India eat rice?

I was not interested and was busy with other things and it was when I was in college when I was interested to learn new things

That was the reason which is why it's now your time to practice cooking so you will be ready the time you will plan to marry lol. Well, only destiny can tell right? We cannot escape destiny. We can't say no.

Yes you are right, Although I was also planning to learn at least basic cooking and I can certainly cook at least a few dishes so I can cook for myself if I really need to

I bought a recipe book. My sister urged me to practice cooking so when I get married my in laws will not back bite me. It's one bad issue in a rumor. I learned cooking fried chicken lol. My sister liked the taste of my fried chicken. I didn't tell her my secret ingredient. 🍗🍚😬

LOL yeah its good to learn and it will help us as we can at least cook for ourselves and have our favorite dishes

That is right. Whenever I like to eat fried chicken I can right away cook because I already mastered it. The next menu I want to practice cooking is beef with a cauliflower. Cauliflower is a very notorious vegetable. I may try to practice cooking on Friday. Tomorrow, I'm going to attend two meetings.

I really like the Sundays. That because l really like to spend my time with God. lts very fascinating as after the church services it's relaxion time. Relaxing with the family is a very beautiful thing for sure.

That is right. Whenever I like to eat fried chicken I can right away cook because I already mastered it. The next menu I want to practice cooking is beef with a cauliflower. Cauliflower is a very notorious vegetable. I may try to practice cooking on Friday. Tomorrow, I'm going to attend two meetings.
I guess we can get better with practise and should try to learn on weekends because then we can afford to take a risk as we have all the time available

I guess we can get better with practise and should try to learn on weekends because then we can afford to take a risk as we have all the time available
Yes, practice makes our work perfect. It only needs patience extra time and energy to make your cook perfect. Sunday is the perfect day to make a practice of the menu you like to eat and serve for your family and visitors. You can laugh at your imperfect cooking.

Yes, practice makes our work perfect. It only needs patience extra time and energy to make your cook perfect. Sunday is the perfect day to make a practice of the menu you like to eat and serve for your family and visitors. You can laugh at your imperfect cooking.
I am now planning to start with it and may start from today or from Sunday and will see if I can start cooking and at least help mom

My Sunday was eventful. After program I visited someone new in the neighborhood and I was served with rice and salad with a big chicken 😋. I wish all Sundays are like that!

I am now planning to start with it and may start from today or from Sunday and will see if I can start cooking and at least help mom
That is a good plan. As for there are no changes. I already mentioned my activities this Sunday so I cannot practice cooking another menu. I am through with fried chicken lol. I want to practice cooking beef with cauliflower mixed with few bits of celery.

That is a good plan. As for there are no changes. I already mentioned my activities this Sunday so I cannot practice cooking another menu. I am through with fried chicken lol. I want to practice cooking beef with cauliflower mixed with few bits of celery.
I think I should tell mom that I will cook and she just need to tell me how but actually its so hot that mom may not allow me to work in kitchen

I think I should tell mom that I will cook and she just need to tell me how but actually its so hot that mom may not allow me to work in kitchen
Why is it so hot in your kitchen, are you using fire? It's hot if you are using wood in cooking. At home, we are using either gasul or gas range depending on what to cook. But it is my sister the cook at home. This time, I can help her cook some that I practice 😁.

We use LPG gas, its hot because we cannot even use a fan in kitchen as it will affect the cooking flame

Nah, it will be hot when cook workout a fan. You can stil use a fan and position it to the opposite direction. The air will not affect the LPG. Your mom is very thoughtful. You can practice cooking early morning. It's not so hot.

Back