Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How Was Your Sunday?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I love my Sundays because this is the only day when I can do what I want (Legal things only lol) and since I am a foodie, I do like to have my favorite dish on this day unless we are planning to go outside and this day is filled with fun and I do prefer to relax for the day and to watch movies all day and don't like to go out unless I really need to.

How Was Your Sunday?

My Sunday was good, though I had some work I needed to sort out but besides that it was still pretty okay.

I was relaxing for the most part of the day, watched a couple of movies, ate my favorite dishes

That's nice, I watched a few movies as well yesterday. Was busy watching Smallville for a while, then attended to a few jobs online.

It was good as I relaxed whole day and watched a movies in the evening and then assisted kids in their studies. Overall it was a good day for me.

Half of my Sunday goes in attending the online classes for the course that I have enrolled since June. I am just loving the course. And I have no complaints about it. I look forward to it. I have EBC ( Education beyond classroom) talk with few parents on every alternate Sunday. So, my Sunday was actually a very productive day. I enjoyed it.

Sundays are always very hectic for me. As a paid pianist in a church, I have to get to church early enough. And then, I would get to play for the length of the worship service. After that, I have to attend a practice for my band crew and come back late. Baby girl also comes around Sunday evening to help me with house chores and cooking for the week.

@King Belieal That does sound like a hectic Sunday but it has so many good things there. I am sure that you must be looking forward to the Sunday despite it being a hectic one. It's the same with me. It's hectic but it has all the things that I love to do and look forward to it

I love to have fun on Sundays and also like to relax and mostly I am able to do that and In case I am unable to then I wait for next Sunday LOL

My Sunday is the same as usual to attend the Sunday mass at six o'clock in the morning. After church, I go to the market to buy fruits, nuts beans, vegetables and spices, two kilos of fish good for one week consumption. At 11 in the morning, I dive in the deep sea. In the afternoon, I go to mall to assist my staff and do posting there lol.

I spent almost 14 hours playing games. The weather was very bad, so it did not allow me to go outside and I had no choice. I mostly played Fortnite. It was difficult, but it was interesting for me and I don't regret anything

I spent almost 14 hours playing games. The weather was very bad, so it did not allow me to go outside and I had no choice. I mostly played Fortnite. It was difficult, but it was interesting for me and I don't regret anything

Oh my God..14 hours a day, it's too much. I slept for 5-6 hours and watched a movie in the evening with the family and had order dinner from outside. As it was hot outside so we didnt go out for the dinner.

As a high school teacher, it is on Sundays that I get to write my lesson notes. I do that immediately after church service. And in the evenings, I can step out to some outings with friends.

This coming Sunday, I am going to spend my whole day at the mall to assist my staff There is a new rival coming and I have to make sure that my customers will remain faithful to me.I want to observe the flow of my business if still has good sales despite having a rival.

I mostly have plans to relax and watch movies and enjoy my favorite food so I don't have anything extra planned and will be having fun

I am always busy every Sunday and on August 17 classes start. I may not be around any time in the day but I will try to spare some minutes visiting here and there for add on money making, lol. Of course I attend the first period mass before anything else.

I am already thinking of the food that I will be having on that day and will download a few movies to watch too

I am already thinking of the food that I will be having on that day and will download a few movies to watch too
What will you prepare? Are you the one cooking or your mom. I think, there is always chick peas. I scouted for chick peas this day but the veggie told me that the season of this veggie will be in December up to January. I plan to stock chick peas in December.

LOL I am not good at cooking so mostly mom prepares and if not then I will order my brunch from outside and we will have it around 11 Am

You have to learn cooking because once you're married and having a newly born, your wife is not allowed to do heavy works, lol especially washing clothes, cooking, and cleaning the house unless hire a house helper, if not you have to do all the chores 😁.

Back