Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How to improve sleep quality?

Nomad

Veteran

Reaction score
Lying on bed and closing your eyes are not enough, you also need to get quality sleep. Quality sleep means you sleep soundly for 7-8 hours. Having a consistent bedtime and wake-up time can help you. Activities such as reading, taking a warm bath, or practicing gentle yoga before bed can also improve your sleep. Limit screen time and exposure to blue light from electronic devices, and also create a comfortable sleep environment free from distractions.

The best way for you to improve your sleep quality is by making sure that you don't overwork yourself too much when you are supposed to be sleeping. Learn how to take a break from work and take a break for your body rest because too much stress is not something that is going to be beneficial for your health in any way.

Health experts have said at least eight hours is the healthy amount of time needed when it comes to sleeping. If you want to improve the quality of your sleep, you need to sleep early.

Room temperature is vital for a good nights sleep. Too hot or too cold will interfere with that.

Stop everything 1 hour before going to bed. Finish dinner, using smart phone and PC. Talk to your family for some time and get to bed.

For me, the best way to get really quality sleep is to go to sleep when the body starts to close its eyes by itself and I can't fight it, but it happens very late and accordingly you need to break the sleep regime in order to wake up later

I agree. That is one good way to sleep nice.

If you are feeling sleepy, hit bed. Don't let anything stop you.

I am really wondering how people actually sleep for 8 hours. That's a luxury I have been yet to enjoy in my life. The maximum number of hours I sleep at night can't exceed 5 hours. I might have an extra one hour of siesta at night.

I am really wondering how people actually sleep for 8 hours. That's a luxury I have been yet to enjoy in my life. The maximum number of hours I sleep at night can't exceed 5 hours. I might have an extra one hour of siesta at night.
If I manage to fall asleep at night, nothing will wake me up except the alarm clock. Maybe some internal anxiety prevents you from sleeping or is your body really enough?

Lying on bed and closing your eyes are not enough, you also need to get quality sleep. Quality sleep means you sleep soundly for 7-8 hours. Having a consistent bedtime and wake-up time can help you. Activities such as reading, taking a warm bath, or practicing gentle yoga before bed can also improve your sleep. Limit screen time and exposure to blue light from electronic devices, and also create a comfortable sleep environment free from distractions.
I will try this out especially limiting exposure to blue light before I sleep because I am fond of pressing my phoned to sleep.

To improve sleep quality, establish a consistent sleep schedule by going to bed and waking up at the same time every day, even on weekends. Create a relaxing bedtime routine to signal to your body that it's time to wind down, such as taking a warm bath, reading a book, or practicing relaxation techniques like deep breathing or meditation.

It is very important to improve your sleep quality and that could be done through the adoption of healthy sleep habits and you should also try to create a conducive sleep environment.

I don't enjoy sleeping with noise or music on. I believe that for people to have quality sleep they should do away with any form of disturbances such as music playing on the background and noise from neighborhood.

When you are tired you sleep really well. So if you like to sleep well then you should work your As* whole day

I believe that one can improve sleep quality by making sure that one gets at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep everyday. When you wake up in the morning, you will realize that you had a wonderful sleep.

To be fair my sleep are not that quality and I know it is because I don't sleep early. I think from now henceforth I will try as much as I can to sleep on time.

Do away with anything that might impede your sleep and cause distraction. When you lie down on the bed do so without any electronic device. Dont also think of anything else, just relax. It will make your sleep worthwhile and better.

To be fair my sleep are not that quality and I know it is because I don't sleep early. I think from now henceforth I will try as much as I can to sleep on time.
It is great to see that you have made that resolve to do better when it comes to sleep. It is very paramount that one gets enough sleep every day so as to improve one's focus and boost productivity. Best of luck to you.

Establishing a consistent sleep schedule and bedtime routine can greatly improve sleep quality. Avoiding screens for 1-2 hours before bed helps signal your body it's time to wind down. Creating a cool, dark, quiet sleep environment is also beneficial.

Featured Articles

Back