Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How often do you get a haircut?

I tend to have my daughter cut my hair at least once a month, just to take about an inch off. When the pandemic was in its early days and hairdressers were not allowed to operate, I and my daughter looked online for how we could cut our hair without messing it up and we found a way that worked perfectly. We stick to doing that now unless we want a specific style.

I tend to have my daughter cut my hair at least once a month, just to take about an inch off. When the pandemic was in its early days and hairdressers were not allowed to operate, I and my daughter looked online for how we could cut our hair without messing it up and we found a way that worked perfectly. We stick to doing that now unless we want a specific style.
If I knew how to give myself a good and neat haircut, it would be saving me about $20-$25 every two weeks. I have tried learning how to do it but I don't have the steady hands to make the haircut neat. A lady friend of mine told me she can do it very well but I don't trust her not to mess up my hair.

I don't like keeping hairs. This means that having a haircut once every two weeks was the best decision that I could make just to look smart and presentable. I can keep beards, but having an afro haricut biweekly is what I don't fail to do.

I have my haircut every weekend. I love my hair looking neat all the time. I do it by myself at home sometimes whenever I have the chance to take care of it on my own.
A haircut every weekend could be a very high frequency for going to a hairdresser. Once every two weeks three weeks or once a month could be more reasonable than this frequency. But taking 2 or 3 months to go to haircut is a very long time and could has bad sequences.

I don't like keeping hairs. This means that having a haircut once every two weeks was the best decision that I could make just to look smart and presentable. I can keep beards, but having an afro haricut biweekly is what I don't fail to do.
If it's possible to do anything to my hair for it to slow down with how fast it grows, I would be interested in having it down. It's looking as if all of the food I'm eating goes to my hair first for it to be growing how fast it's going. Before two weeks, my hair will be too much.

I really don't like to do it because it takes a lot of time and I do it only when my hair is already bothering me, and that happens in a month or maybe more. The payment is quite small, around 8 dollars at the barber

There are those who spend a huge amount of money on their hair because they are going to have their hair treated in so many ways before and after getting their haircut. I do not do my haircut by myself because I don't know how to do it and I wish I knew how to do it.

Until recently, I had a long hair so I did not go too frequently to have a hair cut, I think I went for hair cut every 2-3 months, just for minor trimming. These days I have short hair, which needs a lot of maintainence, so I go for a hair cut once in a month. Sometimes when I am going to an even I also go for a hair cut to have a nice look

If I have long hairs, I will not bother about going to get a haircut but what I would be doing is to be trimming the hair by myself if there is need for me to do so especially when there are some of it that's too longer than the others. I will have to use my scissors and trim them and that will be all I need to do.

Not very often, majority of the times it is usually once in a month. I don't know about others, but I find cutting of hair to be extremely stressful.

I go to the barbing saloon once in every five days. The longest stretch I have stayed without having to visit the barbing saloon is 7 days. I trim the side of my hair that often. It is a huge drain on my finances as I spend a dollar every visit but I want to look good and I must pay the price.

I don't mind if my hair gets long or too thick. With that in mind I get my girlfriend to cut it about every 6 weeks or so.

I go for haircut every 15 days and like to look good and presentable

I get a haircut once every month. That's about the duration it takes for my hair to look unkept and difficult to comb. I might do it within three weeks if have a very important event to anchor as an MC in between the one month interval.

I always try to get a haircut every 3 weeks because I don't enjoy it barbing on a weekly basis. The most important thing that comes with cutting your hair is that it helps you to look good and that is why I don't feel to have my haircut on a 3 week basis. I see people that want to have their haircuts on a weekly basis but that is not what I can be able to do.

I tend to get my hair cut every 6-8 weeks on average. Any longer than that and my style starts to look shaggy and unkempt. While regular trims may seem like a chore, I've found keeping my hair fresh makes me feel more put-together and confident.

I don't do it often because I don't need it, but once a month I need to adjust the length of my hair and for some reason it's expensive even if it's 5 minutes of work

I make sure that I get a haircut at least once in 2 months. I'm not an hairy person, so my hair doesn't grow that often. That's why I usually try to cut it at least once in 2 months.

I get a haircut once in a month. My hair goes not grow well. Whereas my son who has good hair growth has to take hair cut once in 20 days or less.

@Shortie we also learned hair cutting during the lockdown specially my wife , she used to cut hair of us all.

Featured Articles

Back