Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How many times do you eat everyday?

Spencer

Active Contributor

Reaction score
How many times do you bring yourself to eat every day? Do you eat the usual 3 square meal of breakfast, lunch and dinner or you miss one or even eat more than 3 times in a day?

Three, usually

I have breakfast in the morning at around 8:00, I skip lunch, have something to eat for dinner around.. well, between 5 and 6 PMm and an after dinner snack later

I don't need food throughout the day, in fact, my body can't actually take it

I usually eat 2 meals a day and have a snack in the evening as I don't like breakfast as much as I used to.
Sometimes I will have some toast in the morning, but usually I don't as I don't like eating in the morning.

I don't have any eating patterns. There are days when I eat only once. It's just like today, I've never been in the mood to eat. I managed to eat a slice of pizza.

I hardly skip any of my meals. If I do, I'll make it up with a snack. I can't be hungry for any reason because of my health condition with ulcer. I carry cookies in my bag at all times.

I eat the usual 3 meals a day, with some snacks in between, chips, cookies, mayyyybbbeeee a fruit salad, but most of the times is an unhealthy snack 😆

I eat three times a day because it helps to maintain a consistent energy level throughout the day, provides essential nutrients to support bodily functions, and prevents overeating or excessive hunger. I sometimes miss out on my breakfast intentionally as a part of intermittent fasting during the period I want to lose some weight.

How many times I eat every day depends on how busy my schedule for the day is shaped. If I would be too busy, I may end up managing to eat only once throughout the day. Today for example, I left my house 6AM and came back 7PM. I only ate just only once because I was too busy to eat.

On average, it can be two times because I have many working days, but when I have a weekend I can eat even 5 times a day because I need to restore the calories I lost at work and also I plan to gain weight so I have to eat so much

I am not a kind of person who likes to munch throughout the day, I eat lunch and the snakcs that's all. Sometimes I also eat dinner. I usually eat two times a day, and sometimes three times a day. I do not eat more than 4 times a day. I skip breakfast, and eat lunch around 11 in the morning, I avoid eating after 7 in the evening.

I don’t eat breakfast. I’m a lunch and dinner type of person, so I tend to eat just twice a day. I fasten for a few hours when I wake up, then I eat lunch.

I used to always aim for three meals a day but I found that was too much for me so I always aim for at least breakfast and as we call it tea (dinner in some places) and in the middle of the day I may have a snack.

I have gained a lot of weight in recent years more than 20 kilograms but luckily for me this has not become a problem yet because I am trying to convert it into muscles so I need to eat a lot. I can sometimes eat more than 6 times a day

I try to make sure I eat up to three times a day every other day. But there are days that one gets so busy that it is very difficult to remember that you have not eaten. On those kinds of days, I manage to eat once in a day.

No matter what I make sure that my 3 square meals a day are met. Sometimes I add an extra meal to it. I'm a hard gainer, so it doesn't really show in my body if I overeat. But if I don't eat enough, people will notice the changes within a few days.

I eat 4 or 5 times per day but small amounts. We eat off of 8" plates instead of the standard 12" plates.

During weekdays I prefer to eat thrice means all 3 meals and during weekends mostly once or twice.

I tend to eat three main meals per day - breakfast, lunch, and dinner. However, I almost always work in a couple of smaller snacks or mini-meals as well. Mid-morning I'll have something light like a piece of fruit and yogurt to tide me over until lunch. Then in the afternoon I refuel with a nutrient-dense snack like nuts or veggies and hummus. Grazing throughout the day helps keep my energy levels consistent. But I make sure my three square meals are the most substantial to satisfy my hunger.

I eat 5 to 6 times during the day because I don't like to have heavy meals

The highest I eat in a day is two times, which is in the morning and in the evening. though majority of the times I usually eat once a day. It's very rare for me to eat three times a day.

Featured Articles

Back