Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How many phone network providers are you using?

Heatman

Enthusiast

Reaction score
In my country, we have four major mobile network providers. They are; MTN, Globacom, Airtel and 9Mobile. Due to how bad our mobile network provider's services are most of the time, I had to buy all of them. Whenever one goes down, I will start using the other alternatives.

Do you make use of more than one mobile network providers?

I only use the one, which is EE. I’ve never experienced any downtime so never had to use another one.

I only use one network provider. It is known as the best one here in my country with high-speed internet and strong connectivity across the country. It's called Airtel.

Just one and it's Public Mobile it's has the cheapest plans because all customer services are online there is no telephone customer service at all...it is also the subsidiary of the biggest phone company here so the cell reception is the same as the parent company which is also the best cell reception/coverage available...in fact if you register using my referral code we both save money when you register using my code so anyone wanting to save on their cell phone activation use my code to save $10:

Click that link and use and type in my code at the online activation on page:

9MWLJ9

That code will get you $10 and me a referral fee too🍻

Last edited:
I am with one and it is SMARTY. I used to be with Giffgaff but decided to move to SMARTY at the start of the year.
Much cheaper and better network.

EE is the best network provider in UK. It's the only network company I would trust so much not to disappoint me when I needed them so much. It's the most reliable network I've used their services.

I use two phone networks, one, is state owned telecommunication company and another is a a private company. MY default SIM is the one provided by the state owned telecommunication company as this is cheaper. However, when it comes to using mobile internet, I use the SIM from the private company.

I use the premium plan that I got with my mobile phone. Luckily the bills are covered in the EMI. The amount is not small, but it pays for both the phone and the network.

I used to use two mobile networks because the smartphone had the ability to use two SIM cards at once, but since I bought an iPhone I only have one SIM card. This lifecell is known in Turkey and several other countries. And in fact, I don't need other networks now because this one has the best conditions in my country among others

Just one. I ave no intention of using multuple networks and I alao do bot ave the nees for using multiple network. However, I know a lot of peole wh use multiple networks, in fact even my brother use multiple networks

I actually only use one phone network provider for both my personal and work mobile lines. Having strong service wherever I go is the top priority for me.

For me I am only using the mtn network, though I have a glo sim but that was given to me due to a work I applied for some time back. I rarely make use of the glo sim cause the network is usually crappy.

Most people here have just one network provider, and that's understandable because they don't experience downtime in their countries. But in mine we sometimes experience no network on the providers, so we have another one which will come in handy.

We have 3 main mobile networks and most of them provide good services, but even if it happens that one of the providers has bad internet, you should not buy SIM cards from each company. These companies agreed on cooperation and now the user can simply choose which network he wants to connect to in the phone settings

I have just two telecoms networks that I use. One is for my smartphone while the other is for modem. I don't need to pack so many telecoms networks beyond the two because it is quite expensive to manage all of them at once.

There used to be so many network providers a few years ago but at present, we have only 4 Airtel, VI (voda, idea), Reliance Jio, and BSNL and the situation of the network is getting worse day by day

In my country, we have four major mobile network providers. They are; MTN, Globacom, Airtel and 9Mobile. Due to how bad our mobile network provider's services are most of the time, I had to buy all of them. Whenever one goes down, I will start using the other alternatives.

Do you make use of more than one mobile network providers?
I use two currently. Glo and MTN. But because of Glo bad network, I'm thinking of buying Airtel as well.

Last edited:
I use two currently. Glo and MTN. But because of Glo bad network, I'm thinking of buying Airtel as well.
The problem is that it is not all of these networks that are readily available in all the areas of the country. So one might have 9Mobile and MTN and gets to a please where it is GLO network that is very strong.

At present I have a dual sim phone and have been using two different sim cards, one of Airtel and another of Reliance Jio

Back