Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How many phone network providers are you using?

I have tried most of the major telecommunication service providers in India and now I am using only Reliance jio and have 2 sim cards of it and 1 for business and other for personal purposes.

I am using MTN Nigeria as my major sim for accessing the internet. I have a backup SIM from Glo Nigeria but that one always disappoints when you expect it to perform.

It's best to have 2 sim cards from different companies but in my case I have both from same and it's best and never disappoints

Its also the same for me, I have two different sim cards but from the same company. So far I feel this company I am using have the best network, so I also use it for my business and personal work.

Its also the same for me, I have two different sim cards but from the same company. So far I feel this company I am using have the best network, so I also use it for my business and personal work.
Can I ask which telecom operator is this and what are the other Telecom operators in your country?

Can I ask which telecom operator is this and what are the other Telecom operators in your country?
It's MTN, I think MTN is pretty popular on various countries as well. In our country we have GLO, airtel, 9mobile and some other ones.

It's MTN, I think MTN is pretty popular on various countries as well. In our country we have GLO, airtel, 9mobile and some other ones.
MTN is popular in many countries. Airtel is a big telecom in India and I was thinking it's only in Kenya. Good thing they have entered Nigeria also

MTN is popular in many countries. Airtel is a big telecom in India and I was thinking it's only in Kenya. Good thing they have entered Nigeria also
Airtel has been in Nigeria since around 2001 if am not mistaken. I have used their network once before and i didn't really like it as at that time so I went back to MTN.

Airtel is best in India, I have its postpaid and it works really well and I get 5G even in my bed room whereas other providers aren't able to provide that good 5G network

I make use of three mobile network providers and there are MTN, Airtel and 9mobile. The reason for that is because one of the network can go down and I can change it to other network provider.

In my country we only have three network providers and l am into all of them.

At present I have a dual sim phone and have been using two different sim cards, one of Airtel and another of Reliance Jio
There's Airtel in India? I didn't know about that.

Personal phone I use 02, work phone uses Vodafone.

Airtel has been in Nigeria since around 2001 if am not mistaken. I have used their network once before and i didn't really like it as at that time so I went back to MTN.
Could be because they were new at that time. Airtel is most popular in India and have the best network and it's 5G is available everywhere

Could be because they were new at that time. Airtel is most popular in India and have the best network and it's 5G is available everywhere
Over here, airtel is still working but MTN still does better. Though there are some areas that claims airtel is pretty decent for them. I guess the location also matters.

These things take time and you need to buy and install more towers to increase the signal strength and connectivity

In my country there are only four network providers and I am using them all because at times they are having bad signal so I have to switch to the one that has good signal and I think its okay for me

Back