Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How many books do you normally read monthly or yearly?

Never counted, but I read a lot. I am trying not to get addicted to ebooks. I like hard copies but they are not easy to get these days.

I buy them online and contribute to the local library when possible.
When I decided to start reading, it also seemed to me that it would be easy to buy a book, but it is very difficult to find them, and most often there is no translation into my language, so I just have to wait for someone to translate this book

I can't count. I am a book worm and always create time to read books that I find interesting and inspiring.

I don't really have a target but I am sure to consciously read books every month. When I was younger, I used to read up to 20 books in a month. But now, I try to read up to 5 books every month.

I don't really have a target but I am sure to consciously read books every month. When I was younger, I used to read up to 20 books in a month. But now, I try to read up to 5 books every month.
I also tried to read more books earlier, but I realized that more does not mean better. Therefore, I prefer to focus more time on one book, but I will be sure that I understood everything and remembered everything if it is an educational book

I am trying to force myself to read more. With videos and music at the fingertips on the mobile, I am less focused on reading. That is a bad thing. Reading a good brain excercise.

I also tried to read more books earlier, but I realized that more does not mean better. Therefore, I prefer to focus more time on one book, but I will be sure that I understood everything and remembered everything if it is an educational book
That's a good approach. The thing is that it is am quite quick when it comes to comprehension and having to take too much time to read would seem as a waste of time. I was one of the best book reviewers on online book club because I could read and write excellent reviews for up to 20 books a month. I was awarded a rare badge if excellence on the site.

That's cool. I take my time though. I am a slow reader. I like to read my favourite lines again and again making the whole process even slower.

But that is what we do when you like something, we enjoy it the best we can.

I download e books to read at lest five every month. I have a nice e catalogue of books that is up to 40 in quantity. Time is the major constraint to me reading more often.

In the recent past I used to read 4-5 books evwey month. I read fictions as well as nin fictions. But the days I don't have enough tume for reading books. Normally, I manage to cimple one booka every month.

I'm not much of a reader, so the number of books I have read is minimal. But sometimes when I'm in the mood I get a novel and start reading. Whether I finish it or not remains to be seen. 🤣

I try to make reading a consistent habit, but the number of books I read per month or year can definitely vary. On average, I'd say I read around 1-2 books per month, though there are some months where I find more time to read and get through 2 or 3 books. depending on how busy my schedule is and how much I'm able to prioritize reading.

I hardly read books these days. There was a time where within a month I could read more than five books, I was always downloading novels to read. Right now I have very little to no time to even start reading one.

I make sure that 6 months don't pass by without reading at least 2 books. They could be novels, inspirational books, financial books and the likes. So that means I read at least 4 books in a year.

When I am feeling my usual feeling of laziness I mostly pick up books to read. But i am not really an avid reader, so I can say that I read just a book in a month. That is on average though since there are months I wont read any and months I would read about 2. I read 12 books last year, I am on the third one now.

Do you have a target when it comes to the number of books you read monthly or yearly? I used to target reading at least 2 books in a month but I couldn't keep up with again. There are so many other commitments which makes it impossible for me to read 2 books or more in a month now.

How many books do you read in a month?
2 books monthly and yearly don't know

I don't have any interest in book reading so I cannot even complete one but if the book is about a thing I am interested in then I may finish it soon

2 books monthly and yearly don't know
That's not bad as well, it's better than notting. For me it depends on my mode at the moment, this would determine how many books I am able to read within a given period of time.

I don't read books because I don't have an interest in them. In my childhood, I used to read comics and novels, but not now, when I have less time for myself. I thought of continuing it but could not.

I don't read books because I don't have an interest in them. In my childhood, I used to read comics and novels, but not now, when I have less time for myself. I thought of continuing it but could not.
Its pretty much the same for me, during my university days, and even my service year, I could read a full novel within a day. Within a month I can't even count the number of novels I read. But right now am still struggling to complete a single book for months.

In childhood , in vacations we used to get comics and novels on rent for a day and have to complete it within a day to avoid fine. We used to read the book whole day at that time.

Featured Articles

Back