Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How do you build your stamina?

Flower

Off The Mark

Reaction score
It is important to build our stamina so that we can be fit . Personally, I build my Stamina by improving on my running techniques especially on running endurance. I try to push beyond limit and go into serious running training so that I can stay fit all the time.

In my experience the best way to build stamina is through jogging. Start jogging every day to build stamina. Every day increase your jogging time and jogging speed. Thus will improve your stamina quickly. But make sure to drink a lot of fluids and take rest.

Building stamina requires a consistent regimen of cardio and endurance training. For me, that means incorporating activities like running, cycling, and rowing into my workout routine multiple times per week. Gradually increasing distance and intensity over time is key to improving aerobic capacity. I also focus on functional strength training with compound exercises that work multiple muscle groups simultaneously.

Running is good but try to stay off of pavement as that will wreak havoc on your knees in time.

I believe that squatting is a good drill for building stamina, especially for ladies like us. I focus more on being able to do it on a daily basis, and it has been of great help to me.

I doubt that I am going to go a full month without training and building my stamina. It is something that is very important to do.

I believe in lifting heavy weights. That is how I focus on building my stamina.

I don't think that there is any other way that I can build if not by lifting heavy weights. It makes me stronger.

One of the best ways to build your stamina is by being active. Constantly walking, jogging and other exercises is a great way to build your stamina. Eating light and healthy would also help as well.

To be honest with you, building stamina is a thing that requires lots of consistency and you also need to progress gradually too. It is good to mention that incorporating a cardiovascular exercise and I also adding strength training into your routine would be a great way to improve over time.

Based on my perspective, it is also important to remember that building a stamina is not just about pushing yourself to the limit at each and every time, it is a slow and steady win the race kind of approach.

As someone who have been into exercise for a long time, I come to realize that a proper nutrition and hydration play a very important role whenever you want to build stamina. Believe it or not, you must be able to fuel your body with the right nutrients and stay hydrated to enhance your endurance.

It's funny how it workout for some people but sometimes building stamina requires you to push pass your comfort zone and you must incorporate interval training and challenge yourself at all time too.

From where I stand, consistency is very important when it comes to building stamina. It is not a secret that when you engage in regular exercise, combined with adequate rest and you also allow your body to adapt, you will become much more efficient and you will get a good result over time.

Last edited:
Stamina can be gotten by engaging in body exercises that can contribute to building stamina. These activities include push ups, planks, jumping Jacks, running, swimming and so on.

I believe in lifting heavy weights. That is how I focus on building my stamina.

I don't think that there is any other way that I can build if not by lifting heavy weights. It makes me stronger.

As long as one would be able to focus fully, then lifting heavy weights can go a long way in ensuring the person that is looking to build stamina achieves that. Personally, I can't agree less with your assertion.

Exercising every morning has been a game-changer for me when it comes to building stamina. Starting my day with a brisk walk or jog gets my blood pumping and sets a positive tone for the rest of the day.

In my opinion, it is not a very cool idea to run outside the limits, because it greatly weakens immunity. It is worth training often, but not too much, and eating right, especially foods that are high in energy

Featured Articles

Back