Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do you access Discussion Hub?

Earlier, I was not comfortable with my mobile phone for online hustles. I would always go to my laptop. But now,I am very comfortable and with time and practice, my typing speed has become so fast. I am finding my smartphone more convenient and I am using it most of the times for my online hustles.

With many different ways from tablets to desktop PCs, laptops and smartphones that can be used to access the internet nowadays, many of us will have different ways in which we access Discussion Hub.

I tend to access it a lot more on my laptop and do need to get better at accessing Discussion Hub as well as other forums on my smartphone when I am away from my laptop.

How do you access Discussion Hub?
I access discussion hub with my smartphone, I really check for new updates and news anytime I'm less busy

I like to post via my computer and I am comfortable posting through it as its hard to post via a phone

I always use my smartphone to access the internet and that is what I use to login to Discussion Hub. It allows me to sneak in to do my internet activities when I have the least free time.

I have a laptop but I always prefer to access internet through my smartphone. I feel uncomfortable to type with my laptop, it looks absurd for people but that's true for me.

I am accessing with my mobile phone and it's more comfortable for me to post with phone and takes less time to post with phone.

Even if my laptop is working pretty well, I doubt I would be using it to access the forum. I have always preferred using a smartphone for this.

I prefer to work with my computer and this way I can multitask and can even listen to music and access forum coin and other websites at the same time

I actually access the forum with my smartphone because I think it will be easier for me to access it when ever I like to because I used to leave my laptop at home for some reasons

For me l am used to accessing this forum on my mobile devices. The reason behing that is that l found it so conveniently using my mobile devices rather than using the computer desktops and laptops for the truth of the matter.

I use my iPhone 13 to access this forum, but I’ll be accessing this forum relatively soon on a laptop.

I also use my mobile phone to access the forum sites because I find it easier than using a desk or laptop. With a mobile phone, you can easily post from anywhere, as you don't have to carry your laptop with you.

Back