Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How did you earn your first dollar online?

My first online dollars was acquired from a gig I completed on Fiverr some years ago. That was my first step towards making money online.

Are you still there on Fiverr?
I was told by someone to try it in the past, but I didn't. What sort of tasks are we asked to do there, if the site still exists? I am on the forums only, and whatever little money I earn online is only from the forums.

Last edited:
That is the problem with most of those earning sites, they will start off paying well at first, but along the line they will stop paying.

And I feel we should join the site when they pay well; at least we may be able to earn a good amount of money for a few months. I don't know why people get so angry when the site stops paying; they should be grateful to the site because at least they paid you.

My first online dollars was acquired from a gig I completed on Fiverr some years ago. That was my first step towards making money online.
That's pretty impressive, I tried using fiver before though but I could not make any gains from it. I was even having some difficulties setting up my profile.

It was a very simple method at the time because I was selling followers for various stores and groups on Instagram. They will find out if this can be called an honest method because Instagram blocked all accounts that used such services, but I made my first money with this

How much did you earn by selling followers? I don't think it's an honest method. Why would someone like to buy followers? I have always tried to know the answer of it.

I earned my first online dollars when I helped someone to complete some social media tasks. I received it with crypto (USDT), and that marks my online earning journey.

I made $250 advertising adult fetish sites on an old site of mine. :)

I started making online earnings 15 years ago. I started with Mylot, and at that time the payment rates were good and I used to earn $7–10 a month. I made lots of friends from there and came to know many other sites, which I joined. My online earnings were going well at the time, but then most sites closed or reduced their pay rates. Now my earnings have drastically reduced to $2–3 per month. Can you share your journey? Mention sites that, you think, are still paying well to the members.

I've been generating money online for fifteen years. When I first started using Mylot, I used to make between $7 and $10 a month because to the good payout rates. From there, I met a ton of friends and learned about a ton of other websites, which I also joined. At the time, I was making good money online, but suddenly the majority of the sites disappeared or cut their pay rates. My monthly income has now dropped significantly to $2–$3 per month. Could you describe your journey? Mention websites that you believe still give their members good payouts.
From the Sport Gigs website, a distinguished website for small tasks for a small amount until I earned a dollar and then more and more

I started making online earnings 15 years ago. I started with Mylot, and at that time the payment rates were good and I used to earn $7–10 a month. I made lots of friends from there and came to know many other sites, which I joined. My online earnings were going well at the time, but then most sites closed or reduced their pay rates. Now my earnings have drastically reduced to $2–3 per month. Can you share your journey? Mention sites that, you think, are still paying well to the members.

I've been generating money online for fifteen years. When I first started using Mylot, I used to make between $7 and $10 a month because to the good payout rates. From there, I met a ton of friends and learned about a ton of other websites, which I also joined. At the time, I was making good money online, but suddenly the majority of the sites disappeared or cut their pay rates. My monthly income has now dropped significantly to $2–$3 per month. Could you describe your journey? Mention websites that you believe still give their members good payouts.
My first dollar online came from freelance writing on platforms like Upwork. Initially, the pay wasn't great, but over time, I built a portfolio and found better-paying clients. Nowadays, I find that sites like Fiverr, Medium's Partner Program, and some niche freelance platforms still offer decent payouts for consistent work.

From the Sport Gigs website, a distinguished website for small tasks for a small amount until I earned a dollar and then more and more

I will check sproutgigs as I have been reading good reviews about it.

There are lots of ways to earn money online by doing surveys, these are very legit

Survey sites doesn't work here in India so I don't work on them.
Even though surveys are not recommended, there is also a way to earn money online, namely MICROJOBS where we can be both buyers and workers. Until recently I worked in microjobs

I have never tried micro jobs. I have heard that people earn good amount through them. How much do you earn from them in a month?

I have never tried micro jobs. I have heard that people earn good amount through them. How much do you earn from them in a month?
a month is uncertain, per week I get 300 thousand

I earned my first dollars on paid click sites. And then, trading. But now I am winning on micro task platforms.

I earned my first dollars on paid click sites. And then, trading. But now I am winning on micro task platforms.

I have earned money through share market but I don't invest much there because of the risks associated with it

Back