Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How did you earn your first dollar online?

I earned that on answering of the online surveys some time back

I earned that on answering of the online surveys some time back

That's fine. I never could be able to earn from the survey sites. They don't work here. I wish if we also have the facility to earn from the survey sites.

That's fine. I never could be able to earn from the survey sites. They don't work here. I wish if we also have the facility to earn from the survey sites.
That's pretty much the same issue I have as well. Due to my location it is very hard to qualify for surveys, so i stopped trying.

When I hear that people earn good amount from the survey sites I wish if we also may get the opportunity to earn from them.

I am moving forward and trying to do well but still its tough to earn money online and its taking like 4-5 days to earn a dollar online

The best option would be to get a skill you can utilize to earn more money, cause relying on just paid to post sites might be a bit slow and sometimes stressful.

The best option would be to get a skill you can utilize to earn more money, cause relying on just paid to post sites might be a bit slow and sometimes stressful.

If anyone wants to earn more, he or she will have to leave these forum sites and have to work seriously on other ways, as forum sites are a waste of time because you don't earn much from them. It's for those people who have leisure time and want to use it for fun and passing time by interacting with people.

Though you have a point, but I won't actually call it a complete waste of time. While the pay might be small, the money can still be used to sort out one thing or the other as well.

I earned that from a PTC website but it scammed so I earned and got paid later from beer money forum

I have never been able to earn from any paid to click site before. All the ones I have joined later turned out to be scam.

Me too but I did started from these and it felt really bad to get scammed from them and it was a time waste

Yea the most painful part is the amount of time we had wasted on these sites.

I guess there is no way to be 100% sure about a website so we should try and hope that we are not wasting time on any website and won't get paid

We can't get the best unless we make or take certain risk. So we just keep trying and whichever one works you stick to it.

I used to take so many risks early on but these days I am not taking many risks and not even joining any new website and wait for other users to get paid

I first earned my online earnings through Triond. I was innocent that time being new and young in online exploration. However, through it, I was able to experience many things learned many things and foremost met many people from the different corners of the earth. I cannot forget one member.His name was Paul and he called me Pet😁. He was amused of me.

I get your point @Ginger these days I always try my best to be cautious when it comes to how I take risk. I just don't rush into things any longer.

I used to take so many risks early on but these days I am not taking many risks and not even joining any new website and wait for other users to get paid

Same with me I don't join a new site as and when told by someone. I wait till someone is paid from that site and till I see the evidence of the payment. There are lots of people who make us join a site just to earn referral income.

I firstly joined a local survey site that really paid reasonably. I continued working on that platform and l received more than ten cashouts on that site. So that is why l earned my online dollar for the truth of the matter.

Earned and getting paid is a different thing, I earned on a PTC website but was never got paid so technically I earned $1 from a forum and was able to get paid then and it was on bmf

Back