Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Hello, I am new here!

freelancermaria

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new here. My name is Maria, and I am from the Philippines. I have been working as an online freelancer for over a decade. Recently, I decided to relocate to the province to start a new life with my fur babies. I love indulging in good food and learning something new every day. :)

Hello, welcome to DH.

Hope you enjoy the stay and make some friends :cool:

Hey, there Maria :) welcome to Discussion Hub, we are happy to have you with us :)

If you have any issues or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out :)

Happy Day GIF by Molang

Hello,

I am new here. My name is Maria, and I am from the Philippines. I have been working as an online freelancer for over a decade. Recently, I decided to relocate to the province to start a new life with my fur babies. I love indulging in good food and learning something new every day. :)
Hi Marie, we are part of different forums and have chatted many times on different threads and it feels great to see many familiar faces and familiar usernames and its making me feel like home on this forum.

Featured Articles

Back