Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Have you visited a football stadium?

Henrywrites

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Watching the game of football can be done either by streaming on your phone, watching on TV, or going to the stadium. From understanding, a lot of fans will prefer going to the stadium to watch the football matches live. Are you the type that has been to a stadium before? What is the experience like?

As much as I love watching football online by streaming it or watching on my television, I love going to the stadium to watch. I have been to the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium of Real Madrid. It's one of the most beautiful stadium I have watched Real Madrid play live.

As much as I love watching football online by streaming it or watching on my television, I love going to the stadium to watch. I have been to the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium of Real Madrid. It's one of the most beautiful stadium I have watched Real Madrid play live.

Going to the Santiago Bernabeu to watch Real Madrid is a dream that I would love to see become a reality. Real Madrid is one of the biggest club in the world, and going to watch them play live will be awesome. When did you visit the stadium, and how was the experience like?

Going to the Santiago Bernabeu to watch Real Madrid is a dream that I would love to see become a reality. Real Madrid is one of the biggest club in the world, and going to watch them play live will be awesome. When did you visit the stadium, and how was the experience like?
If I remembered it right when I visited the Real Madrid stadium the Santiago Bernabeu, it was in around 2008. It have been a long time. I'm looking forward to when I would have the time to visit the club's stadium one more time. Maybe if the club wins either La Liga or UEFA Champions League, I'll go for the celebration.

No, I haven't visited any football stadium to watch a live football yet. I prefer streaming my football matches online in the comfort of my home.

No, I haven't visited any football stadium to watch a live football yet. I prefer streaming my football matches online in the comfort of my home.
I'm not surprised with how you have been taking it with how to watch your football. With so many streaming services available to use now, there are so many options which saves money too for those who are making use of it. It will cost you more to buy a match ticket and go to the stadium to watch it than to sit at home and stream it.

When I was a kid, my father used to take me to football stadium. He worked as a journalist and went to stadium frequently to cover the news and I accompanied him. When father was placed on another beat, he stopped covering football and I also stopped visiting stadium. I have not visited football stadium in ages.

As long as I can be able to afford buying my football tickets and have the time to go and watch the matches live in the stadium, I will always take that chance. This life we are living is all about what you can be able to do for yourself when you're still alive. If you have time to do what you like, enjoy yourself while it lasts.

So I had such an opportunity only twice in my life. Once in my childhood, my father took me to a match of the higher league where teams from different cities played, it was the first time and it was unforgettable, but it was not a spectacular match. And the second time was the 2018 Champions League final between Real Madrid and Liverpool and it was just incredible

I was also introduced into football by my father when I was still a kid and he used to take me to the stadium every day whenever our favorite team was going to play football. This was how I ended up being a strong spectator in supporting my football team whenever they are playing and if I can go to the stadium to support them, I will make sure to do it.

I have watched an international match live in the stadium only once. I would love to be watching but these international matches are very rarely played in the city I stay. There is a particular thrill you feel watching football live in the stadium than watching on TV.

I visit a very small stadium in our city, which holds no more than 5,000 people and the teams playing here are not very cool. However, I have been to large stadiums only twice. Once as a child with my father and the second time with my boyfriend when the national football team was playing

I have never been to a standard stadium before though. The only one I have been to was one old one in benin republic. Though it was still in use, but it was not a standard one.

Absolutely, I love the atmosphere and energy of being at a packed stadium for a big game or concert. There's really nothing that compares to tens of thousands of fans coming together and feeding off that collective excitement.

I have visited the stadium in my city. It belongs to a club in the league in my country. But hopefully one day I wish to visit European stadiums like Stamford bridge, Old Trafford, Anfield, San siro and so on.

Featured Articles

Back