Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Have you ever worked in a restaurant?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
My second job was working in a restaurant. Although I cooked pizza, it cannot be called a pizzeria because there were main dishes that were more in demand among customers

When I was a young teenager I did work in a fast food hamburger joint.

The only sembelance of a restaurant that I have worked in was owned by my mom. I was not a staff per say. But working in a restaurant is very tasking and you have to be strategic to meet up.

Yes, I spent a couple of summers during college working in a casual dining restaurant. It was an eye-opening experience into the fast-paced, demanding world of the food service industry.

I have never worked in a restaurant before, but am pretty sure it would be an awesome experience. My mom once had a restaurant before, but back then I was still small so I was not allowed near there.

I think most people started with this because it's easy and the pay is pretty low for beginners. I worked in a cafe as a waitress and the salary was small, but the tips were very large, but as a first job, it was very cool

I have never worked in the restaurant but I wish if I maybe able to work there and learn cooking.

My mom owns a restaurant, so you can say that I worked there while growing up. I was not treated like the other workers though, I got special privileges being the child of the owner. But I still worked.

No, I have never worked in a restaurant, however, I once had relatives and also friends who owned a restaurant and I frequently visited these restaurants. I was never fascinated in restaurants jobs like working as a waiter, chef or helper. I find these jobs tedious and also very boring.

I have worked in a restaurant. And it was a tasking experience. Working in a restaurant means that you would have to wake up early and put up with all the nuances of patrons. It was a really nice experience though.

My second job was working in a restaurant. Although I cooked pizza, it cannot be called a pizzeria because there were main dishes that were more in demand among customers
I’ve never worked in a restaurant before and I don’t think I ever will.

No, I haven't worked in a restaurant but I think its pretty common in Europe and other countries where we see students working part-time in different hotels and restaurants

No, I haven't worked in a restaurant but I think its pretty common in Europe and other countries where we see students working part-time in different hotels and restaurants
Yes, those restaurants jobs are mainly for students who work to support their studies. At the end of the day, you find out that they pay they are getting is nothing to write all about

Featured Articles

Back