Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever left a bad review about a company on the Internet?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Reaction score

I have had cases where a lot of companies acted unfairly, but I only left a bad review once because it was too much. It was with my Internet provider, who always wrote that they only provide high-speed Internet, but when I wrote to them that the speed of my Internet did not correspond to the declared, they said that I was lying

I don't often leave reviews, however when I receive exceptionally good service, or if I receive terrible service I will most certainly leave a Google or Yelp review. It's only fair to warn others of a bad service or bad product!

I don't often leave reviews, however when I receive exceptionally good service, or if I receive terrible service I will most certainly leave a Google or Yelp review. It's only fair to warn others of a bad service or bad product!
I also want to warn other users that there may be problems. However, are you leaving this review because you are very angry with the company and don't want anyone to buy from them, or do you just want to warn people and let them make the final decision themselves?

Yes, I do it always. I shop a lot online. Anything I paid for, I'll leave a review after using it. I'm always truthful with all my reviews about any company's products.

When I am not satisfied with the services and products I bought, I avoid leaving reviews, I do not want to say any bad things on the internet. I leave review only when I am happy with my purchases. However, sometimes I also try to help out small sellers so I leave good reviews even when I am not satisfied.

I also want to warn other users that there may be problems. However, are you leaving this review because you are very angry with the company and don't want anyone to buy from them, or do you just want to warn people and let them make the final decision themselves?
My reviews are based on my personal experience with the item or perhaps an individual, that's it, I would never tell people what to do or trash a company just because I had a bad experience.

I am always very honest when it comes to giving reviews about any product I have used. It doesn't matter if I am doing it online or offline but I will make sure that whatever I am reviewing about the product is the truth about the product so I will not mislead any other person who is interested in making use of the same product.

I am always very honest when it comes to giving reviews about any product I have used. It doesn't matter if I am doing it online or offline but I will make sure that whatever I am reviewing about the product is the truth about the product so I will not mislead any other person who is interested in making use of the same product.
I very often have such situations when I just don't care if they did something good or bad and I may not even leave a review because I know that a lot of people do not listen to the opinions of others and they will still want to try it themselves

I very often have such situations when I just don't care if they did something good or bad and I may not even leave a review because I know that a lot of people do not listen to the opinions of others and they will still want to try it themselves

I know that there are some people who don't make use of reviews but I also know that there are some people who also make use of reviews before buying any product which is the reason why I make effort to give an honest review about any product I've used so that those people will make use of it whenever they want to.

No, even though I should have on many occasions.

I try to let it go when possible. I once called the manager and reported a bad behaviour.

No, even though I should have on many occasions.

I try to let it go when possible. I once called the manager and reported a bad behaviour.
I also won't always leave because I understand that maybe a bad situation is with me, this is the only one, and if I leave a review, for example, on Google Maps, they may lose many customers even if I didn't like it, so first of all, I should talk to the manager to solve the problem

It could be something dangerous. Some companies pay incentives to users to place false bad reviews about competitors. People may believe what could decrease the company's sales. This could be called unfair competition between companies. You should only do bad reviews if you have experienced bad service not for money.

I have written those fake reviews. They even want us to include keywords.

The art of writing reviews is so cunning and advanced.

So far so good, I have never found myself in a situation where I had a bad experience which would lead to me writing a bad review. But I have left a bad review for an app I downloaded some time back.

I have written those fake reviews. They even want us to include keywords.

The art of writing reviews is so cunning and advanced.
I also wrote fake reviews and I didn't care at the time because I was paid for it, but then I thought about those people, what a really important review and I can't write about what they ask for because I don't know what the product really is, so I stopped doing it even for money

I am excellent at what I do. After 100, they ordered another 100 because they looked so genuine.

I am a very blunt person. I don't know how to patronize anyone or any company at that. If your services are good, I would leave an exceptional review that would surely attract other people to patronize. If they are bad, just know that I would say it in a way that no one would patronize you again.

Bad reviews often costs people their jobs. So we are punishing more than one person. Their family may be dependent on them and finding a new job is hard these days.

Bad reviews often costs people their jobs. So we are punishing more than one person. Their family may be dependent on them and finding a new job is hard these days.
Does that mean we should look the other way when business treat us badly so that other customers would come and experience the same bad treatment? Have you considered when you pay for a service and it is below par? The only thing that can move some companies and business organisations is negative publicity.

I have posted negative reviews about different e-commerce websites because of their unfair service and quality. And it's important so other users can avoid that product.

Back