Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever left a bad review about a company on the Internet?

Even paid reviews to leave a positive reviews or the company is purchasing advertisements as paid sponsor on the review company so review company will be never honest about users reviews on their platforms.

People want in short time purchase a product and not bother about the reviews of the people especially see some videos about product then pass to purchase, reading reviews is like reading TOS of a site for the people.

I don't read reviews because they are manipulated. I have been asked by people to write a good reviews about their product to get paid. Imagine they use these reviews for promoting their product.i don't believe on the reviews of anything on internet.

@Monster Masterpiece . I agree there. Paid advertisement and positive reviews are very common these days. So, it can be misleading for the consumers. I have come to know of that and would not easily trust those reviews. And these people can easily remove the negative feedback.

Probably no because I have never experience that in my country but if the network was not corresponding I will do so

@Monster Masterpiece . I agree. There are people who are hired to write positive reviews. So, all reviews that we get online is not the genuine one. Recently, I kept getting such paid offers through WhatsApp and email.

Back