Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Have you ever left a bad review about a company on the Internet?

Does that mean we should look the other way when business treat us badly so that other customers would come and experience the same bad treatment? Have you considered when you pay for a service and it is below par? The only thing that can move some companies and business organisations is negative publicity.
Having spend a good amount of time dealing with govt employees and public sector, I kind of feel that private employees deserve some kindness. Nothing more.

I had once a bad a review about a bank in my country when I make a transaction and my transaction was not successful yet my money was not refund and the bad review yield me a positive results

I have had cases where a lot of companies acted unfairly, but I only left a bad review once because it was too much. It was with my Internet provider, who always wrote that they only provide high-speed Internet, but when I wrote to them that the speed of my Internet did not correspond to the declared, they said that I was lying
I have left a bad review about a site on trustpilot and this is because I got banned on the site for no reason after I applied for withdrawal, I wasn't still able to get the withdrawal I applied for.

I have had cases where a lot of companies acted unfairly, but I only left a bad review once because it was too much. It was with my Internet provider, who always wrote that they only provide high-speed Internet, but when I wrote to them that the speed of my Internet did not correspond to the declared, they said that I was lying
I have written bad reviews for sites that scammed me of my hard earned money and won't hesitate to do that again should such a situation arise.

I left a bad review just last week for an r commerce app on play store. I ordered something, they didn't deliver on time and when they finally delivered, it was different from what I ordered for. I promptly left them a negative review with one star which would have been zero star if they had allowed me give zero stars.

When I am not happy with the product ir services I buy onkine, I aways make sure to eave review. I barely bither with leaving positive review but I always make sure to post negativw review if needed. That's because I feel that I need to inform people

I have left an unfavorable review about a cryptocurrency investment website that ran away with my money after I invested in their scam project. Sadly I couldn't recover my money.

After multiple attempts to resolve a billing issue with an internet service provider went unresolved, I felt compelled to air my grievances publicly. On various review sites, I detailed the company's abysmal customer service and shady billing practices that resulted in me being overcharged for months. Though venting my frustrations provided some catharsis, I understood the potential ramifications a scathing review could have. Still, I believe consumers have a right to warn others about corporations taking advantage of customers through negligence or deceit.

I am a very blunt person. I don't know how to patronize anyone or any company at that. If your services are good, I would leave an exceptional review that would surely attract other people to patronize. If they are bad, just know that I would say it in a way that no one would patronize you again.
Haha, that's cool though but what about in a situation where they gave bad services but upon further investigation, you found out it was not really their fault, maybe something happened along the line, would you still give them a bad review or would you give them a second chance?

Featured Articles

Back