Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever invested in cryptocurrency?

Ja sa bong

Veteran

Reaction score
Cryptocurrency is one of popular trends in the world today. Bitcoin was launched about 15 years ago and ever since then, it have changed the financial sector. Government became so scared of it destroying their fiat currency which was why they all started fighting cryptocurrency.

Whatever they did never stopped the growth of cryptocurrency as Bitcoin reached an all time high of $67,567 but later came down to $25k+ now.

Have you managed to invest in any cryptocurrency?

No, I have never invested in crypto. I've invested in stocks but never quite crypto. I've considered it a few times but never quite found the right opportunity. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile compared to stocks so timing is key.

Yes, I have a couple of investments on cryptocurrency. I am a firm believer of cryptocurrency doing huge numbers that I am sure that in the future, I will reap the rewards. I have some dollars invested on litecoin, Doge and Binance coin as we speak.

Yes, I have a couple of investments on cryptocurrency. I am a firm believer of cryptocurrency doing huge numbers that I am sure that in the future, I will reap the rewards. I have some dollars invested on litecoin, Doge and Binance coin as we speak.
Do you have any clear lead and how to actually invest in crypto?

Yes, I've invested in only Bitcoin. I invested $2000 in Bitcoin last 4 years ago. BTC is the only cryptocurrency I trust.

Of course, I've invested in cryptocurrency. I'm also using some cryptocurrency mining and trading platform like Stormgain to mine and trade BTC.

No, I have never invested in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is alien to me. I tried learning everything about it few years ago but it was totally confusing.

I have invested about $2k in different cryptocurrency but it's in Bitcoin I have more of my investment. I'm happy the bullish market is back a little.

I have looked into investing in cryptocurrency but it has never been something I have gone ahead and done as of yet. You have to be so careful when investing in crypto and you can so easily get scammed or be the result of a rug pull.

That's how I invest in cryptocurrency and still because I decided to build my capital around this area because I believe that there are many prospects here. I know that many people may be skeptical about this, but I have already managed to earn a good amount and therefore I do not listen to them

Those who already invested in Bitcoin are enjoying the bullish market run at the moment. Last week, Bitcoin was at $42,000 - $43,000. When I checked the price this morning, it was at $51,000 plus and it's still going up. What a time to have invested in Cryptocurrency.

I have invested in crypto. When I invested, I did not invest from my pocket, I mean I did not use money in my bank and card to invest in crypto. I invested in crypto through the payment I received as crypto, I have a lot of clients who pay me via crypto, and I save half of my payment as crypto savings.

When it was easy to mine cryptocurrency, many people never took it seriously. It's not easy to mine any kind of cryptocurrency by my knowledge now, even the so called shit coins can't be mined easily. I've been mining Pi for years, I hope it becomes valuable soon.

I invested in Bitcoin last year when it was at $30k price range. Now, I've made a good amount of profit with BTC now at $52k.

I invested in Bitcoin last year when it was at $30k price range. Now, I've made a good amount of profit with BTC now at $52k.

There are so many people who missed out on this bullish train run of Bitcoin. I told one of my friends who used to talk about investing in Bitcoin to invest last year when the price of Bitcoin was as $16k but he didn't listen to me.

When it was easy to mine cryptocurrency, many people never took it seriously. It's not easy to mine any kind of cryptocurrency by my knowledge now, even the so called shit coins can't be mined easily. I've been mining Pi for years, I hope it becomes valuable soon.
Coins like Pi are hard to say why they were mined, because for mining you need to use powerful systems, it is more possible to say that you just helped the project to maintain its popularity and they thereby reward you with coins. I also did this with PI, but I have long since given up hope that this project will ever become a reality.

Coins like Pi are hard to say why they were mined, because for mining you need to use powerful systems, it is more possible to say that you just helped the project to maintain its popularity and they thereby reward you with coins. I also did this with PI, but I have long since given up hope that this project will ever become a reality.

Only your smartphone is more than enough for you to continue mining the coin Pi because it is what I have been making use of for the past four to five years that I've been mining the coin. I hope that the coin becomes integrated into the cryptocurrency so that I will cash out whatever I've been able to mine.

I tried to invest a few dollars on the recommendation of a friend, but it did not seem very profitable to me because the price fell very much and then rose, so I decided to withdraw all the invested funds and so far there are no plans to start investing again

I tried to invest a few dollars on the recommendation of a friend, but it did not seem very profitable to me because the price fell very much and then rose, so I decided to withdraw all the invested funds and so far there are no plans to start investing again
That's the point. You would have to approach crypto with the right mindset because it is not a get rich quick scheme. It would go down but you have to be patient and wait for it to rise again. Investing in crypto needs patience.

I've dipped my toes into the crypto waters, but only to a modest degree so far. A few years back I bought a small amount of Bitcoin and Ethereum just to get some skin in the game and learn more about the technology. It's been a wild ride watching the volatility! While I'm intrigued by the potential of decentralized finance, I can't say I fully understand the fundamentals behind cryptos' valuations. For now, I've taken more of an observer's approach, keeping the majority of my investments in more traditional assets until the regulatory landscape stabilizes.

Back