Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever invested in cryptocurrency?

I have never really Invested in crypto currency before, the highest I have done is earn a few free crypto on faucet sites and get paid my earnings from most of the sites I work on with crypto. That's pretty much it.

Of course I have invested in cryptocurrency before, and sometimes I gain sometimes I lose. However because of the recent dip, I have lost quite some money that I invested in cryptocurrency. I'm still living it there though, with the hope that it rise again.

I want to learn how to trade crypto currency, and staking but I have not found a platform where I can learn more about it.

I've never done it, but my boyfriend did it. I only then decided to give some of my money because I was wondering if he would be able to make money. He is still investing and has already given those funds to me even with a small profit

Back