Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Have you ever been a victim of a natural disaster?

My parents sometimes talk about floods that we have experienced many years ago but I must have been quite small at that time as I don't remember anything about it
What about now? You have never experienced any kind of flood yet? That means your country is blessed in that regard.

What about now? You have never experienced any kind of flood yet? That means your country is blessed in that regard.

Absolutely. At least I am blessed that we don't flood every year in my city. Every year, floods damage property and take the lives of many people and animals in my country, which makes me sad. I wonder if we have a method to protect us from flooding.

Absolutely. At least I am blessed that we don't flood every year in my city. Every year, floods damage property and take the lives of many people and animals in my country, which makes me sad. I wonder if we have a method to protect us from flooding.
Sadly, there is no method to protect your place from flooding because it is considered a natural disaster, and there is no way to stop a natural disaster. But measures can be put in place to cushion the impact of the flooding whenever it's comes.

Featured Articles

Back