Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Movies Harry Potter

Hulk

Hulk Smash!

Reaction score
Who's a fan of the Harry Potter film series? All the cast seem to be dieing! :(

I loved these movies when I was young. Books are number one thing of course. But still, movies are very enjoyable. All hail Severus Snape!

Severus Snape School GIF by Harry Potter

I watched all of the Harry Potter movies a few years ago but admittedly I don’t remember a lot because I wasn’t paying the most attention. I need to watch them again!

On a side note, RIP Michael Gambon.

Dark Arts Magic GIF by Harry Potter

I seen them all and have also enjoyed them all, I wouldn't say that I was a fan of the series though Xd

My mother and sister have watched them consistently ever since they were released. I've seen them all multitudes of times, but they're not the top film of all time that I like, but pretty far up there to it.

Indeed - RIP Michael Gambon :'( .

But, as for the franchise, I'm a great fan - and have been for over 20 years now :D . The films are certainly good, but nevertheless, I think fans who haven't read the books should consider doing so, because they're missing out on some aspects that didn't make it into the films.

I loved the movies and even read the books growing up too! My spouse is more into the series than I am however. I used to own a few trading cards too, back when the first movie came out so many different franchises tried to make their own trading card game and Harry Potter was no exception lol.

Love him! He has actually inspired my 'Great Uncle Manfred' character in a book I am writing (Kyng knows about this!).

I love the Harry Potter movies very, very much, especially the extended versions. I recently just binged them all in light of the passing of our Albus Dumbledore aka Michael Gambon.

I've never been a Harry Potter fan. I've not watched any of the Harry Potter movies. It was only the video game Hogwarts Legacy I managed to play because it was hyped too much.

When I watched it for the first time, I didn't really like it because the movie is quite old, but after a couple of years I decided to watch it again and then I just became a fan of these films, but I didn't watch it for the next few years and my love for the movie disappeared. I think if I watch all the episodes again, I will remember those old days

I am absolutely a huge fan of the Harry Potter film franchise! Growing up alongside the young wizarding protagonists, I was captivated by the rich, immersive world of magic that the movies brought to life. I'll never get tired of rewatching the films and revisiting that beloved wizarding world. They're undoubtedly timeless classics that have cemented their place in cinematic history.

I have never read the book, but the movie was actually okay. I heard they want to have a remake but this time around it's going to be a aeries. Anyways let's see how it turns out to be.

I have never watched all the episodes of his film because I think it should be done in the company and I myself have no desire to watch it. This is the kind of movie that you can't just watch during dinner and you need to set aside time to focus only on it

Featured Articles

Back