Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Gaming GTA VI

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
It was announced a while ago that GTA VI, also known as GTA 6, will be coming out. The release date is unknown as of now, all we know is that it will be releasing in October, of what year? That we don’t know. What are your thoughts on this? Will you be getting GTA VI?

I’m super excited. GTA VI will be the biggest game release of the decade, in my opinion, even exceeding the success of GTA V which is no small feat.

I used to love the GTA games myself but I will admit, since GTA IV was released and I felt like that game was a let down when it was released, I was not able to fully get back into GTA. I did manage to pick up GTA V for £5 around 5 years ago now and did give GTA V a try to see if I would enjoy that one after being let down by GTA IV but was never fully able to get into GTA V either.

I will be keeping an eye out for news on GTA VI. Time will tell if it will be a game I will enjoy.

I read somewhere they will ask for your ID check before you can play game due to violence in it. Some people rage about it (mostly minors of course).

Rockstar worked on RDR2 for 100 hours a week for 7 years. It was released Oct 2018. If they went straight to work on GTA 6 with no break, which is unlikely, thats only5 years. GTA6 is only 4 years in the making max. I think we have a couple more years to go. GTA 5 will still be the most played game until then with a BIGG map for six

The trailer of GTA VI came out last year and it was a big hit. I'm looking forward to when the game will be officially released. I had a very good time playing GTA V, I'm sure GTA VI will not be a flop.

I have played the most versions of GTA games. There is similarities in functions between various releases however for GTA games there is the fact of action during the game which makes it a more interesting concept to play it again.

This is one of the games that I have never taken any interest in playing. I know a lot of people who play this games, I have frequently been recommended this game by gamers I know from real life but I do not know why I never took any interest in this game. Can anyone give me a couple of good reasons for playing this game.

I bought GTA 5, but I haven't played this game for a long time. But this is quite an interesting game with cool graphics considering that it was released in 2013. I will wait for gta 6 because everyone says it will be the best game ever but I won't be able to play it

GTA has always been an exciting game to play. There is something about it that makes it so unique. I am yet to play GTA v but I believe one of these days I we definitely be able to and I am also super excited about the upcoming GTA VI.

I can't wait for GTA VI! The Grand Theft Auto series is one of my all-time favorites. While details are still sparse, the hype is unreal. Rockstar always delivers groundbreaking open-world experiences. As long as they stick to the satirical tone and thrilling gameplay the series is known for, I'll absolutely be picking it up day one.

Featured Articles

Back