Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Going back to roots

I cannot imagine to live hunting just like the human species did in the beginning if history. I am too kind to kill animals, even for food. I would prefer to farm. Farming started about 10 thousand years ago and this this the first activity that started what we call human civilization these days. By the way, I come from farmers' family

If someone is a vegetarian and was asked to go back to our forefathers old roots, the person will never choose to hunt and kill animals because those who are vegetarians do not eat meat. There are many other source of proteins which doesn't include meat eating, they would be able to survive.

If someone is a vegetarian and was asked to go back to our forefathers old roots, the person will never choose to hunt and kill animals because those who are vegetarians do not eat meat. There are many other source of proteins which doesn't include meat eating, they would be able to survive.
Vegetables are full of protein. Also, they could drink coffee with milk which could be a source of protein. It is first and final of all a person's choice that we cannot influence all the time. But it is respected choice.

Vegetables are full of protein. Also, they could drink coffee with milk which could be a source of protein. It is first and final of all a person's choice that we cannot influence all the time. But it is respected choice.

This is very true because I know that there are so many other sources of getting protein which is going to be beneficial to someone's health which doesn't have to require eating meat.
It's the reason why those who are vegetarians have always managed to never be lacking protein or suffering any protein deficiency.

Not sure though, I think I might feel more into planning and managing resources that comes in, and probably farming.

I don't know who I would be, because the Internet helps me earn a lot now, and I am also a driver in an offline job, so I think that in such times I would have a horse and a trailer on which I could transport goods and also people and make money with this

In a return to a primitive, cave age existence without technology, I think my strengths would be best suited as a craftsperson. While I don't have experience hunting or farming,

This reminds me of a movie called revolution that I watched when I was younger. There's no electricity whatsoever, so anything that runs on it is not working. People had to go back to using horses as a means of transportation.

Back