Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Favourite streaming service?

Wow, those are quite a handful of streaming platforms. May I ask, do you pay subscription for all of these?
Yes, we do pay subscription for Netflix and Amazon. This goes from my account. It's very nominal. Netflix is shared between us and my daughter who stays in the hostel far from us. My husband has subscribed to others. The subscription fees here is very nominal.

Yes, we do pay subscription for Netflix and Amazon. This goes from my account. It's very nominal. Netflix is shared between us and my daughter who stays in the hostel far from us. My husband has subscribed to others. The subscription fees here is very nominal.
Okay then, if the subscription fees are not that high then I guess it's something you can do. The same cannot be said in my country here, the subscription rate of these platforms are a bit on the high side.

Okay then, if the subscription fees are not that high then I guess it's something you can do. The same cannot be said in my country here, the subscription rate of these platforms are a bit on the high side.
Hmm...We are actually fortunate that way. Most regular households can afford them. We live in a country which might have the cheapest Internet service. Even poor can easily afford it.

Hmm...We are actually fortunate that way. Most regular households can afford them. We live in a country which might have the cheapest Internet service. Even poor can easily afford it.
That's great! Little wonder you can have multiple streaming services!

Apple TV+, YouTube prime, and Prime.

That's great! Little wonder you can have multiple streaming services!
Yes, we can. We have enough options to stay entertained. I am not the main consumer of these subscriptions. My husband and elder daughter use them the most. My elder daughter uses our Netflix subscription the most. She will use it when she is away in her college. Husband loves to watch something before bed every night. I am not that kind. My screen watching time is limited to weekend nights. I prefer to read and listen to some good music before bed

My best streaming service was YouTube channel its easy to use and they satisfied my need and I can find whatever I want

I don't have a favorite streaming app though I have Netflix and Amazon Prime, I feel that Netflix is better for me than Amazon Prime.

I always love to download my movies or series to take my time and watch them the way I want. But I make use of Netflix sometimes.

Featured Articles

Back