Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Favorite Breakfast Meal?

Stan

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
My go to Breakfast is 3 eggs over, sausage, home fries and white toast. Not sure if everyone knows what Home Fries are but they are fried potatoes with onion and peppers.

Here is a pic:

sddefault.jpg

I don't really like breakfast, I think it's too early to eat, but if I do It's some type of fruit salad.

I don't like breakfast all that often.
When I do fancy some breakfast though, my favourite is an English breakfast.

During the work week, my breakfast is a fruit smoothie made with fresh blueberries, blackberries, bananas, yogurt and milk, it is healthy and delicious! However, on my days off I love me some French toast! 😋

There's this North Indian dish called Chole Bhature. That is my favorite thing to have for breakfast. It's very yummy. You all must try at least once if you haven't yet.im sure you'll love it. :)

1706562987618.png

During the work week, my breakfast is a fruit smoothie made with fresh blueberries, blackberries, bananas, yogurt and milk, it is healthy and delicious! However, on my days off I love me some French toast! 😋

I remember how fruit smoothie was my favourite thing for breakfast during my service year. I served for one year after completing the university, and this fruit smoothie was something that I could take every day, and it truly reflected on my skin.

I remember how fruit smoothie was my favourite thing for breakfast during my service year. I served for one year after completing the university, and this fruit smoothie was something that I could take every day, and it truly reflected on my skin.
Yes! And the waist too 😀

I don't like breakfast because it's too early for me to eat something when I go to work, but when I have a little more time, I can either make an omelette or just toast with peanut butter or Nutella

My favorite breakfast should be such that does not takes a lot of preparation so I like bread toast with butter or omelette

I take out some frozen strawberries or blueberries or mixed berries and put them into the microwave and have a bowl of that every morning.

I always have baked beans and bread with a cup of tea for breakfast. That's by favourite breakfast recipe. I do it most likely 5 mornings in every week. It is very easy to fix while not being too heavy or too light on me.

I prefer traditional Indian breakfast which is mostly the leftovers from my dinner.

My absolute favorite breakfast has to be a stack of fluffy buttermilk pancakes. There's just something so comforting and indulgent about digging into those warm, syrup-drenched discs of carby goodness. I love experimenting with fun mix-in flavors too - blueberries, chocolate chips, pecans. Pancakes are also versatile.

I like bread toast with Milk as it does not cost so much and takes lesser time to prepare so it's ideal for breakfast.

I don't always eat breakfast, so I do not have a favorite breakfast meal, but I think some of the ones I do enjoy eating are rice and egg sauce or with yam, or even with fried plantain.

I prefer bread toast and Egg omelet with tea as it doesn't take much time and tastes wonderful so it is best for weekdays and on weekends I prefer something spicy and deep fried

I love oats with milk. Sometimes I take pancakes, but not so often.

Featured Articles

Back