Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Ever gotten back in a relationship with an ex?

Kennedy

Active Contributor

Reaction score
I've known some people whom after breaking up with their partner in relationship, maybe after some months or even years, they'll go back to the relationship again.

I can't do such thing. When I'm done with a relationship, I'll cut off all means communication. If it's over, it's 100% over.

Are you in communication with any of your ex?

I have before. I remember me and my ex ended on good terms so we decided to get back together a few months later but it didn't last long at all.
It's not something I'd do again though. I now stop all contact with them after the breakup.

No, I would never go back into a relationship with my ex girlfriend who left me to be with another man. The thought of her having sex with another man when she left me but only to want me back is very disgusting. We might find it very difficult to talk casually because it's how she will manipulate you into taking her back.

No, I would never go back into a relationship with my ex girlfriend who left me to be with another man. The thought of her having sex with another man when she left me but only to want me back is very disgusting. We might find it very difficult to talk casually because it's how she will manipulate you into taking her back.

I don't understand the reason I should be talking to an ex. Once we are done, we are done for good. I shouldn't have to be thinking of entering a relationship with you for any reason. An ex is an ex for a reason and should remain the same. Once I have moved on, I will want everything to remain the way we ended it.

I don't understand the reason I should be talking to an ex. Once we are done, we are done for good. I shouldn't have to be thinking of entering a relationship with you for any reason. An ex is an ex for a reason and should remain the same. Once I have moved on, I will want everything to remain the way we ended it.
Some men are just weaklings. It's why they are always making themselves to be vulnerable to women by allowing them to take advantage of them. If you ended your relationship with a woman, it's time to move on because that chapter in your life with her have come to an end.

Some men are just weaklings. It's why they are always making themselves to be vulnerable to women by allowing them to take advantage of them. If you ended your relationship with a woman, it's time to move on because that chapter in your life with her have come to an end.

This is exactly the point. I can't even understand the reason that should make me want to apart a relationship with an ex. It means that I don't value my dignity and have respect for myself. The thing that I can do is that we can communicate once in a while, but going into a relationship is a no-no for me.

You could be back. But there is a period of test if this person is back old to bad practices or he is no longer as before and decides to start from scratch so you may give another chance but not one thousand chances.

You could be back. But there is a period of test if this person is back old to bad practices or he is no longer as before and decides to start from scratch so you may give another chance but not one thousand chances.

It is always rare to see an ex start behaving I a way that the past won't be an issue. So, I always forget to have anything to do with an ex. I don't even see a reason I should hang onto an ex, especially when I know that the reason for breaking up is unforgivable.

I had attempts and I tried to do it, but I'm glad that it didn't happen because I was just sad and I didn't know what to do and I wanted to go back to those relationships that were unpleasant to me

Are there no other women for me to start up a new relationship with if I was desperate to be in another relationship than to go back to my ex? I can't do such. Everything is over with my ex once we are no longer dating.

When I ended relationship, it was always once in for all. I never went back to the relationship. Having said that I also tried to mend differences and tried to remain in cordial terms so that when we crossed paths, we no longer have to turn our backs. By the way, I have not ended too many relationship.

Are there no other women for me to start up a new relationship with if I was desperate to be in another relationship than to go back to my ex? I can't do such. Everything is over with my ex once we are no longer dating.

I have come to understand that a lot of people lack dignity in their life which is the reason why they would be interested in getting back with their ex after they have openly and officially ended their relationship. If they are the kind of people that have dignity, they will never bring themselves to go back to that kind of relationship again.

Of course, there are many people, but very often it happens that people know each other very well and it is easier for them to establish a relationship than to look for a new partner and start all over without even knowing what the result will be. And with the former, you can correct disputed points

Of course, there are many people, but very often it happens that people know each other very well and it is easier for them to establish a relationship than to look for a new partner and start all over without even knowing what the result will be. And with the former, you can correct disputed points

I would rather stay single for the rest of my life than get back to my ex girlfriend. It was a very toxic relationship which nearly have me killed literally. If I'm interested in getting into a new relationship, I'll put my eyes down to find a good woman who will make my life happy.

When me and my ex first broke up, we actually got back together after a week or three about, I guess back then the love was still strong between us.

The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. I believe I was experiencing temporary insanity when I went back to that other woman. I shall never put it into reverse gear again.

If you get back with your ex when it's obvious they were the one at fault, they'll always manipulate you in the relationship. This why it's never good to get back with your ex.

I have tried to do this a couple of times but it has not always worked for me. The moment I convince my heart that I have broken up with you, there is nothing that would have the vibes for such a person again. The girl I have ever loved most should have been the one to make me get back with an ex. I tried but lost that inkling within 3 days of the relationship going south.

For me, it depends on what made me end the relationship in the first place. It the misbehaviour was from me and I see the need to make amends, I would go back to the ex. If it is the other way round, no going back because I don't believe that women really change.

I have not gone back to my ex before and I don't think I ever will. It is a huge risk to take. It will just be like a dog that went back to his vomit and started eating it again. Ewwww!

Featured Articles

Back