Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

DO you write down your plans every day or just once a month?

I can write down my plans at the beginning of the year, and paste them on the wall. My daily routine is to look at them and know what I will do and those that I still need more time to accomplish.

This has been helping me a lot. I can also write down my daily plan on paper if it's what I need to do urgently.

I don't get to write my plans out everyday but I do check and tweak them regularly. I think it should be once a week that I write out my plans.

I think its a very good technique and you can also write down your progress or your observations

I don't get to write my plans out everyday but I do check and tweak them regularly. I think it should be once a week that I write out my plans.
Writing out your plan once a week is also good, especially if you are the type whose plan does not change on a daily basis.

I think for that we need to have plans and these should be realistic and we are expected to reach these in a week for a weekly plan

Unfortunately l don't do that anymore. I had realised that l oftenly fail to accomplish my plans when l put them down on paper.

Even though I have monthly plans, I tweak them as occasion demands. It doesn't have to be static. I tweak those plans almost on a daily basis as situations change. I might write my plans monthly but I alter them often.

No because majority of the time I do what ever its necessary at that moment not because I don't have my plans but because I am living with my parents at home mostly focusing on my study

Back