Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

DO you write down your plans every day or just once a month?

Yes that's why I said most time. There are other times I usually write them down, it makes me more organized. But one of the major reasons I don't write them down majority of the times is because various activities usually pop up from time to time, activities that I do not plan for and I can't really avoid, so I would have to focus them first before what i have planned down.
I guess we can't avoid some unprecedented activities that just pops out of nowhere, which can lead to disruption in the plans that have already been written out.

Yea, like today something came up, I have a program I need to attend to this night.

Yes I was able to attend it, then rounded up around 4am I haven't slept yet though, just trying to sort out some things first.

I write my plans every day. When I log out of my computer and close my work in the evening, I take a notepad and write my plans for the next day. When I start a new day, I try to work through the plan I made the previous day. Making plans has helped me to remain focused and improve productivity.
This is the correct practice because objectives could be changed for the next day or some new params are appearing every day so you need to change your technics either write a notepad or on a paper it remains the same.

At work, I always write down what work I have to do for the day and prioritize it. That's how I am able to complete all the work.

I haven't done this anytime in my life and don't have this habit to write down anything like that but if it has positive impact then I don't mind trying

Yes I was able to attend it, then rounded up around 4am I haven't slept yet though, just trying to sort out some things first.
Nice, that's good to know, at least you have sorted out that one. Now you move on to what you have on the agenda for this week.

Yes, tho we still have two other alnite programs today and tomorrow, we did one yesterday. But by Friday things should be back to normal for me.

I have read somewhere that its good to write our plans and check if we have made progress or not

Like in the office, we make plans, follow them, and monitor them. We should also make plans in our lives, as that's the way we remember what we have to do and where we are lagging in executing them. Those who plan and make strategies are able to succeed in their lives.

Like in the office, we make plans, follow them, and monitor them. We should also make plans in our lives, as that's the way we remember what we have to do and where we are lagging in executing them. Those who plan and make strategies are able to succeed in their lives.
Indeed, proper planning is not something that should be underrated. It is what keep things in order.

Yes and when things are in order it makes it a lot easier to handle. Most times we find things hard because they are simply not in order.

Looking at its advantages, I will try to do that and will see if it helps me any and I am sure it will so I will start by tomorrow

Looking at its advantages, I will try to do that and will see if it helps me any and I am sure it will so I will start by tomorrow

It will surely help you, just give it a try

I will do it and earlier on too I read somewhere that if we write our goals and work hard for them then we surely reach these soon

I will do it and earlier on too I read somewhere that if we write our goals and work hard for them then we surely reach these soon
Exactly, that shows that it is not enough to just write down our goals. We have to take the necessary steps to reach those goals. So it is when we achieve them that we feel a sense of accomplishment.

For me l don't see any reason whatsoever l should be making the repeatation on writing the same thing on daily basis.

For me l don't see any reason whatsoever l should be making the repeatation on writing the same thing on daily basis.
This is mainly for does who usually have a lot of activities they need to sort out. Writing it down helps you organize your time and acts as a form of reminder as well.

This is mainly for does who usually have a lot of activities they need to sort out. Writing it down helps you organize your time and acts as a form of reminder as well.

I have believed that it's always better to plan your activites daily by prioritising them as that's how we may be able to complete our targets on time.

Back