Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

DO you write down your plans every day or just once a month?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I used to write down my plans only once a year, then I decided that I needed more clarifications for them and started writing them down once in a while, and in order to do everything step by step, I write every day. This motivates me more to do something because the plan for a day does not look as difficult as for a year and therefore it is much easier to do it

In my personal life, I do not write down any plans, however for work I do have a planner to remind me of things I need to or should follow up with

I write my plans every day. When I log out of my computer and close my work in the evening, I take a notepad and write my plans for the next day. When I start a new day, I try to work through the plan I made the previous day. Making plans has helped me to remain focused and improve productivity.

It depends on what I am doing. Majority of the times I do not write down my plans. I only do this when I have so many things I need to sort out.

I write my plans every day. When I log out of my computer and close my work in the evening, I take a notepad and write my plans for the next day. When I start a new day, I try to work through the plan I made the previous day. Making plans has helped me to remain focused and improve productivity.
It sounds really cool because I have never tried to be so organized then the time can be used as efficiently as possible. You can be 100 percent sure that you have done everything you need to do

I am always overwhelmed by so much activities that if I don't organise it on a daily basis, I won't be able to achieve anything. I just pick out the things that are important for each day and do them for that day. The next day comes with different activities.

I have my plans made on a daily basis and I make sure to follow each and everyone of them. I also have monthly plans but they take a while before it is time for me to change them.

I have my plans made on a daily basis and I make sure to follow each and everyone of them. I also have monthly plans but they take a while before it is time for me to change them.
I also have basic plans for the month, but every day I write down the small steps I need to take in order to achieve those plans. Sometimes when I see results in the middle of the month, I may edit these plans

I prefer to plan my days and weeks out in advance, so I typically do a more comprehensive planning session at the start of each month. However, I also jot down my daily to-do's and schedule each morning to account for any new tasks or adjustments needed.

Sometimes I try as much as possible to write down my plans in the morning before I start my day. So that when the day ends and I look back at what I planned and I'm able to accomplish them, I will feel a sense of fulfillment for the day.

I lack this habit in myself. I don't work methodologically. I always try to write down my plan for a month, but then I become lazy and don't write it on a piece of paper. I agree that it's a better way to write your plan and execute it as per the planned date and time.

I lack this habit in myself. I don't work methodologically. I always try to write down my plan for a month, but then I become lazy and don't write it on a piece of paper. I agree that it's a better way to write your plan and execute it as per the planned date and time.
But sometimes things come up that completely disrupt the plan that is set, can't escape that everytime.

Only in regards to work as I am very structered and type A with my job. But in my personal life I let my girlfriend plan all of that and leave it all up to her.

Only in regards to work as I am very structered and type A with my job. But in my personal life I let my girlfriend plan all of that and leave it all up to her.
Sounds like you have a reliable girlfriend!

In my personal life, I do not write down any plans, however for work I do have a planner to remind me of things I need to or should follow up with
It's pretty much the same for me. For my personal life, I just deal with things as they come by but for my business I usually make plans.

But sometimes things come up that completely disrupt the plan that is set, can't escape that everytime.

Yes it happens most of the time and emergencies disturb plans. But it's fine because we cannot make a plan including emergencies.

Most times I do not like writing my plans out cause it makes me feel pressured especially when I am not able to complete it. So in other not to feel pressured I do not write them out.

Most times I do not like writing my plans out cause it makes me feel pressured especially when I am not able to complete it. So in other not to feel pressured I do not write them out.
I believe it is advisable to write them out before you start them, that way when you finish those plans you'll be able to feel a sense of accomplishment. The fact that you started with a goal in mind and you're able to complete it is a good feeling.

I believe it is advisable to write them out before you start them, that way when you finish those plans you'll be able to feel a sense of accomplishment. The fact that you started with a goal in mind and you're able to complete it is a good feeling.
Yes that's why I said most time. There are other times I usually write them down, it makes me more organized. But one of the major reasons I don't write them down majority of the times is because various activities usually pop up from time to time, activities that I do not plan for and I can't really avoid, so I would have to focus them first before what i have planned down.

Back