Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you watch WWE or AEW Wrestling?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
WWE Wrestling or WWF, ECW and such as it used to be known when I was younger was always something I was interested in. I always remember my cousin getting me and my brothers into wrestling when we were younger and even now I tend to watch it a lot and the main events as well when they happen. My children are also huge fans of wrestling as well so we always make a family night of it when we watch the big pay-per-view events.

I tend to watch a lot more WWE than I do AEW but I do keep up to date with AEW to some extent when I can.

I loved WWE as a kid but I was especially a huge fan between the ages of 12 to 15 - I watched every RAW, Smackdown and PPV. I lost interest over the last few years but I still keep up-to-date with WWE over social media. I tried to get back into WWE earlier this year but I think it’s lost a lot of quality now; most of my childhood favourites are either retired or have left WWE now. As for AEW, I’m not a fan. It’s an attempt at recreating hardcore WWE(/F) but I just can’t see it ever having the brand reputation WWE has and it’s just not for me regardless of who they sign.

I used to watch WWE because it's the biggest wrestling entertainment company. A lot have changed since in WWE which tuned down my interest in watching the show often.

I watch WWE. I don't follow AEW as I have always followed WWE.
I tend to watch the main events more than the Monday Night Raw and the Friday Night Smackdown, but my brothers watch them every week so I keep caught up that way.

Yes, I watch WWE till date. I'm happy they have finally decided to bring back both Randy Orton and CM Punk into their roster. Maybe it's time to take the title off Roman Reigns.

To be, watching AEW Wrestling is a complete waste of time. I've never rated the company. It's only WWE I watch their matches and it's strictly RAW and Smackdown that I watch.

I am a fan with MBC Action and then MBC Action for its programs the WWE they were amazing moments but with a lot of violence between the two participants but sometimes I switch to another program if there is something so violent between the two participants.

I used to watch WWE a lot since childhood to the point where John Cena became inactive. I don't feel like watching WWE without John Cena. That man adds a different vibe to the show which no other wrestler can. Love him, or hate him but you can't disrespect the value he brings to WWE.

I used to watch WWE a lot since childhood to the point where John Cena became inactive. I don't feel like watching WWE without John Cena. That man adds a different vibe to the show which no other wrestler can. Love him, or hate him but you can't disrespect the value he brings to WWE.
It is a very old series. That we could call the starter of WWE actions. The new generation doesn't know much about John Cena but the old generation does. What we could call exactly a generation gap between the old and new generations?

WWE Wrestling or WWF, ECW and such as it used to be known when I was younger was always something I was interested in. I always remember my cousin getting me and my brothers into wrestling when we were younger and even now I tend to watch it a lot and the main events as well when they happen. My children are also huge fans of wrestling as well so we always make a family night of it when we watch the big pay-per-view events.

I tend to watch a lot more WWE than I do AEW but I do keep up to date with AEW to some extent when I can.

What is AEW? I'm not familiar with the company because if I'm thinking about wrestling, it's only WWE that I know now. I'm aware of the NXT project of WWE but I don't watch that one very often. It's only WWE I'm interested in watching if I want to watch wrestling.

What is AEW? I'm not familiar with the company because if I'm thinking about wrestling, it's only WWE that I know now. I'm aware of the NXT project of WWE but I don't watch that one very often. It's only WWE I'm interested in watching if I want to watch wrestling.

The World Wrestling Entertainment and their sister projects are quite popular. This section of Wrestling always has popular stars such as The Rock, Randy Orton, and a host of others take part. While I was a kid, watching Wrestling was how I used to rest and relax my mind then.

The World Wrestling Entertainment and their sister projects are quite popular. This section of Wrestling always has popular stars such as The Rock, Randy Orton, and a host of others take part. While I was a kid, watching Wrestling was how I used to rest and relax my mind then.
The so called World Wrestling Entertainment sister in AEW have never seemed popular to me because if they had good wrestlers who makes the headlines, I would have heard so much about them to be interested in watching their show but I haven't heard anything. Maybe it's time to check them out now.

I watch more of WWE matches than I do watch AEW matches. WWE matches are hotter than anything AEW can come up. Who's the person behind managing of AEW?

It's WWE all day for me. I've watched AEW a few times, their matches and commentary doesn't hit like that of WWE.

As a kid I used to watch wrestling. Even though I was frequently castigated by mom and sisters for watching violent sport, I enjoyed wrestling. I even liked to wrestled with friends during weekends. However, as I grew older, I lost interest in this game, as I began to to interpret it as a scripted activity.

I watch more of WWE matches than I do watch AEW matches. WWE matches are hotter than anything AEW can come up. Who's the person behind managing of AEW?
Yes, there is so much heat in the WWE matches than we can see in other wrestling companies. With the Rock back in WWE, it have brought so much energy in the company. He is called the people's champion for a reason. WWE matches will keep getting more attention now.

I'm a massive wrestling fan and try to keep up with both WWE and AEW. While WWE has the bigger names and production value, I've really been enjoying the hard-hitting, athletic style of AEW lately. Guys like Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks, and Jon Moxley are putting on clinics. That said, I'll never stop loving the over-the-top characters and storylines that WWE excels at. Whether it's Roman Reigns's mega heel run or Bianca Belair's incredible athleticism, WWE still delivers must-see TV. Wrestling's in a great place right now!

Nope, I don't watch any. I completely lost interest when I discovered that those fights are scripted. It ruined my childhood experience because I legit thought that those who wrestle in the ring genuinely hate themselves.

I have watched WWE and was so much into it but upon realising that its just a fake fight I lost my interest in these

The last time I watched any of these was years back. Since then I have lost a lot of interest in watching wrestling and I doubt I would even watch any anytime soon.

Back