Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you watch WWE or AEW Wrestling?

I used to watch WWE/WWF in childhood, but not now. I can't see the aggression with which they slam each other. I don't want the kids to watch them as they try to copy their stunts on each other while playing.

AEW is so bad that I simply can't watch it. I've tried but have to switch channels after the 1st match. It's about the worst thing that I've ever seen. How can anybody watch this crap? It's the amateur hour in every respect. Bad wrestling, stupid story lines, boring commentators, matches where nobody cares who wins or loses.

I suscribe to the WWE channel and that's all the wrestling I watch.

I don't know why but I just don't enjoy watching wrestling like I used go back then. Maybe if I take out some time to watch it again, I might actually enjoy it though.

The only thing I feel bad about is the aggression with which they beat each other. They don't care if their opponent may die or it may be scripted. Many times I've seen wrestlers throw things at their opponents, whatever comes into their hands. That's so weird; that's why I left watching it.

Well they did sign an agreement before going into wrestling, so they where pretty much aware of the level of risk they are taking.

They must be getting paid a lot for being beaten by their opponents. How sad that people earn by taking risks with their lives.

If the pay were to be small, I don't think anyone of them would be doing that. Though the fights might be somewhat real, most of the other things are staged. So am sure they get paid for even loosing does fixed matches.

If the pay were to be small, I don't think anyone of them would be doing that. Though the fights might be somewhat real, most of the other things are staged. So am sure they get paid for even loosing does fixed matches.
I agree. That's the reason why all the wrestlers tolerate it; if they were a normal person and did not get paid, they wouldn't tolerate it and may quit it as per their wish.

There is nothing more in this life that I enjoy than a good beating. I laugh with joy when someone is getting beaten up. It doesn't matter if it is a live wrestling performance or on t.v. I am the guy in the back laughing his head off as someone is getting beaten up.

That is just the way I roll, I am a lover of violence and I watch MMA too for the beatings.😀

I have watched WWE and was so much into it but upon realising that its just a fake fight I lost my interest in these
Everyone seems to stop watching for the same reasons, 😃 It is understandable though, what's the point in watching a scripted fight?

I really don't know why everyone keep saying that they stopped watching WWE when they find out it is fake and scripted. Does that mean they watch movies because they are real and not scripted? 🤷

Back