Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Contest will be announced within the next day or so! Stay tuned!

Do you take showers in the AM or PM?

I have to step out of my house every morning and there is no way I can step out of my house without having to shower. I take showers both in the morning and the evenings. That's because the only respite for my soul after a long tiring day is a cold shower.

I always take shower in the morning but in the sumners it's must to take shower both in the morning and evening.

I always take shower in the morning but in the sumners it's must to take shower both in the morning and evening.
This is true because in the summer it is sometimes so hot that even when you are in the house you need to wash many times. You can even just lie down, but because of the temperature, the body is constantly sweating

When it is hot, both morning and evening. Can't sleep otherwise.

When the heat is too much there is a lot of sweat and unless you take a good shower, it is going to be uncomfortable.

When it is hot, both morning and evening. Can't sleep otherwise.

When the heat is too much there is a lot of sweat and unless you take a good shower, it is going to be uncomfortable.
Maybe because I live in the tropics. But having to take a shower morning and evening ls like a norm in my part of the world. When it is really hot, we can do a shower up to 4 to 5 times in a day.

I usually shower at both times. I wouldn't want to go out in the morning looking all haggard and obvious that I just woke up. So I make sure that I shower in the morning. Also, I would have gotten sweaty and dirty when I get back and I can't sleep in that condition, so I shower before I go to bed

I enjoy taking my showers in the morning. I don't even think that I am going to have a productive and comfortable day, if I fail to take my bathe in the morning.

Taking my bathe in the morning is always a sure way to stay comfortable and happy throughout the day. So, taking my showers in the night is way out of it.

I'm definitely a morning shower person. There's something incredibly refreshing about starting the day with a warm stream of water to fully wake me up. A morning shower leaves me feeling clean, alert, and ready to conquer whatever the day brings.

It actually depends on how my day went. If I was home all day and didn't undertake any hard work, there's no reason for me to shower at night before going to sleep. Sometimes I do it though, but the morning shower is constant always.

Featured Articles

Back