Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you sing when you shower?

I have headphone for playing music all day and I used to carry it everywhere I go. I read very well during my school days and I didn't regret doing any of that. Some of the things I know right now were from the books I read then.
I am not comfortable with headphones. I don't use them unless I am in a professional online meeting. I play some music in the background all the time.
You are right. Books are the windows to the World. It brings so many information and experience to your doorstep.

I am not comfortable with headphones. I don't use them unless I am in a professional online meeting. I play some music in the background all the time.
You are right. Books are the windows to the World. It brings so many information and experience to your doorstep.
I can make use of earpiece for any online meeting but headphones are for my music. We have preferences anyway. I want to start back to read again because things I knew and I understand about are all from books.

@Sara . I had a break from my reading for almost an year. I couldn't find time when my daughters were young. I could only read some newspaper and articles related to my work. I was so happy to pick up a book after a long when my younger one started going to school and was not clinging to me all the time.
It was slow to start with after a break as I was out of habit, but slowly I started picking up the pace of reading.

@Sara . I had a break from my reading for almost an year. I couldn't find time when my daughters were young. I could only read some newspaper and articles related to my work. I was so happy to pick up a book after a long when my younger one started going to school and was not clinging to me all the time.
It was slow to start with after a break as I was out of habit, but slowly I started picking up the pace of reading.
I'm not yet married but I am finding it difficult to read nowadays except checking the news and little stories on social media. I guess it was because of my work and I don't have time again after work for reading. I hope I will start again. Besides, I have more of soft copy than hard copy but I find it hard to read soft copy from phone.

I think it's very popular with people because it's very relaxing. I think many people take a shower and feel euphoric, so they want to sing. I sing a lot in the shower, but I'm glad no one hears those false notes

I do sing when I am taking my shower but it usually depends on the mood which I am in at that moment. If I'm having a very good time and in a good mood, I would sing along the music I am playing with my home theater until I am done with my bath.

No, I don't sing. I focus on doing what brought me into the bathroom while I end up going out the next minute. Singing while in the bathroom makes me spend more time inside there.

It depends on what mood I'm currently in at the moment. There are times when I wouldn't feel like singing, I would focus on having my shower and get out of there as quickly as possible.

If I'm playing music when I'm taking my bath or showering, I will most likely sing along with the music because many of the songs that I play are going to move you to sing along when they are playing.

Back