Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you sing when you shower?

I have headphone for playing music all day and I used to carry it everywhere I go. I read very well during my school days and I didn't regret doing any of that. Some of the things I know right now were from the books I read then.
I am not comfortable with headphones. I don't use them unless I am in a professional online meeting. I play some music in the background all the time.
You are right. Books are the windows to the World. It brings so many information and experience to your doorstep.

I am not comfortable with headphones. I don't use them unless I am in a professional online meeting. I play some music in the background all the time.
You are right. Books are the windows to the World. It brings so many information and experience to your doorstep.
I can make use of earpiece for any online meeting but headphones are for my music. We have preferences anyway. I want to start back to read again because things I knew and I understand about are all from books.

@Sara . I had a break from my reading for almost an year. I couldn't find time when my daughters were young. I could only read some newspaper and articles related to my work. I was so happy to pick up a book after a long when my younger one started going to school and was not clinging to me all the time.
It was slow to start with after a break as I was out of habit, but slowly I started picking up the pace of reading.

@Sara . I had a break from my reading for almost an year. I couldn't find time when my daughters were young. I could only read some newspaper and articles related to my work. I was so happy to pick up a book after a long when my younger one started going to school and was not clinging to me all the time.
It was slow to start with after a break as I was out of habit, but slowly I started picking up the pace of reading.
I'm not yet married but I am finding it difficult to read nowadays except checking the news and little stories on social media. I guess it was because of my work and I don't have time again after work for reading. I hope I will start again. Besides, I have more of soft copy than hard copy but I find it hard to read soft copy from phone.

I think it's very popular with people because it's very relaxing. I think many people take a shower and feel euphoric, so they want to sing. I sing a lot in the shower, but I'm glad no one hears those false notes

I do sing when I am taking my shower but it usually depends on the mood which I am in at that moment. If I'm having a very good time and in a good mood, I would sing along the music I am playing with my home theater until I am done with my bath.

Back