Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you see Garnacho becoming a star at Manchester United?

Henrywrites

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Garnacho has been a revelation this season for Manchester United. He wasn't a main stay at the club last season, but nowadays, he starts in the first eleven and has capped those opportunities with goals and assists this season. Do you see him becoming a mainstay in the first eleven?

Alejandro Garnacho have been among the most consistent players in Manchester United this season. He scored one of the best goals Manchester United have scored in years. He gives the vibe of younger Cristiano Ronaldo when he was playing for Manchester United. He will be a great player in United.

Alejandro Garnacho have been among the most consistent players in Manchester United this season. He scored one of the best goals Manchester United have scored in years. He gives the vibe of younger Cristiano Ronaldo when he was playing for Manchester United. He will be a great player in United.

As a fan, I am elated to read positive comments about Alejandro Garnacho! He has shown the zeal and passion that he is going to keep making impacts in games. I remembered the goal he scored against Everton this season, and I can say it is wow!

As a fan, I am elated to read positive comments about Alejandro Garnacho! He has shown the zeal and passion that he is going to keep making impacts in games. I remembered the goal he scored against Everton this season, and I can say it is wow!
I had problems with Alejandro Garnacho when he wanted to start following the footsteps of Tom Cleverly. He started inking his skin with so much tattoo. I'm happy the lifestyle didn't influence him negatively. He's taking his football serious which is making him play well.

I had problems with Alejandro Garnacho when he wanted to start following the footsteps of Tom Cleverly. He started inking his skin with so much tattoo. I'm happy the lifestyle didn't influence him negatively. He's taking his football serious which is making him play well.

He is too young to start living that kind of life, I must say. I'm glad his mentor is C. Ronaldo, as that guy, is one footballer who never let ego to come in place of the targets he had for his football career. So, I am of the opinion that Garnacho is going to keep going till he achieves a lot in the game of football.

He is too young to start living that kind of life, I must say. I'm glad his mentor is C. Ronaldo, as that guy, is one footballer who never let ego to come in place of the targets he had for his football career. So, I am of the opinion that Garnacho is going to keep going till he achieves a lot in the game of football.
I was happy when he left that kind of life style behind him because it was never going to aid his growth in football. He later had a baby with his girlfriend which is what I loved. This is going to make him become responsible in his early age if he has good advisers.

I am sure of this because there is simply no one else to do it, he is still young and if he does not lose his form now and does not decide to move to another club, then he can definitely become the main star

Losing form and getting it back is very common in football and the life of players. They are human being which makes it possible for them to lose form but when they work hard, they're going to get their form back. This is why they need to train harder to boost their confidence.

Ganarcho has everything working for him to become a superstar in Manchester United. He is incredibly talented. And you can see he is working very hard too. He has hit the gym to add some muscles so he would not fall easily. By the time he develops fully, he would be a joy to watch.

I think that he can become like that because the most important thing is that he is very young and he has great potential. In my opinion, Ten Haag is not the best coach for such a talent, but in time they can even build a team around him and he will have many more goals and awards. And with this, Manchester United will be able to achieve much better results

He has the world watching him right now. He has got to prove that he deserves wearing that shirt of Manchester United, which a lot of people believe to be the biggest club in the world.

If he wants to go far, he should stay humble and focus on making more waves in the game.

He has the world watching him right now. He has got to prove that he deserves wearing that shirt of Manchester United, which a lot of people believe to be the biggest club in the world.

If he wants to go far, he should stay humble and focus on making more waves in the game.
I even think he is overachieved given his age. I just love him because he asked for the chance, was given the chance and he took his chances so well. I think in the next three years, he would be one of the most important players in Manchester United.

I even think he is overachieved given his age. I just love him because he asked for the chance, was given the chance and he took his chances so well. I think in the next three years, he would be one of the most important players in Manchester United.

I agree with you that he has done excellently well so far for Manchester United. I see this Argentine as a player that is going to prove a lot of critics wrong with the way he's going to perform for the Manchester club.

One thing I love about him is that he is a player that is always willing to work and improve. He had challenges with his stamina and people were calling on him to hit the gym. He has done just that and that aspect of his game has improved tremendously.

One thing I love about him is that he is a player that is always willing to work and improve. He had challenges with his stamina and people were calling on him to hit the gym. He has done just that and that aspect of his game has improved tremendously.
That's true. The boy has really improved overtime. For me, I believe that he has the shooting levels at par with Rashford. Won't want to say he is better. But when it comes to ball sense and quick thinking, I think he is better than that Antony of a player.

I don't think he is going to become the best player for Manchester United unless he is willing to score more. An attacker is meant to score more and that doesn't consider whether you are a striker or a winger.

So, he should become selfish and focus on scoring more goals, if he wants to become the best player in the world.

I like Garnacho and I really appreciate his skills. But you have to admit that recently we have not seen superstars come out of Manchester United Academy. But I really expect great things from him, because I don't want him ending up like the likes of Mason greenwood.

This lad is already doing more than he is expected of. He has been scoring goals and carrying the team forward.

I mean at his age, he has done more and most Manchester United fans should be happy for him.

Garnacho is good no doubt, but so is most of the players that come out of every teams academy. We can't judge their performance by a few spotlights in the first team games. Most of them and up not living to their potential after all the hype. The same thing is going on with Kobe Mainoo too.

Featured Articles

Back