Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you remember the mobile numbers of your loved ones and friends?

I have a lot of contacts on my phone. With that reason l really can't remember the contacts for all that people at ago. I have realized that l have to review my phone book once again because there are so many contacts that no longer works.

There are various situations in life and you need to call someone from your family, but not from your own phone, but from someone else's, and then you need to know the number. Do you memorize mobile numbers or do you have any other methods of contacting relatives if you don't have your own smartphone nearby?
Actually you are right and I can remember all my loved ones contact in fact I used to have a special time in a day may be in the morning after workout or If i am less busy in the night just to memories my loved ones contact in other to avoid emergency situation where I have to call

I used to remember the contact number of my friends and relatives but with time I stopped memorising and have saved contacts in my phone and google account.

Mostly l don't remember them. So when l want to call them l usually search on the phone book on the phones contact list. I find it very difficult to recall all of them by mind for the truth of the matter.

Back