Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you prefer playing with others?

As a gamer do you enjoy playing with others or do you prefer single players. I don't really have people to play with so I usually play single player games.
Single plays are always better if there is toxic environment amongside the friends.

I no longer play games. I no longer have enough time to do it. I did play games when I was in high school with my lousy and noisy classmates.

I no longer play games. I no longer have enough time to do it. I did play games when I was in high school with my lousy and noisy classmates.
Though am usually very busy, but there are times I still play game jut for a few minutes. My busy schedule no longer lets me play as much as I would want.

Though am usually very busy, but there are times I still play game jut for a few minutes. My busy schedule no longer lets me play as much as I would want.
I played games nonstop when I was in high school with friends that resulted to an endless quarrel, lol.

I played games nonstop when I was in high school with friends that resulted to an endless quarrel, lol.
Haha I can imagine, but I guess it must have still be fun even with the arguments and all that.

I like multi player games because in these we can compete with our friends and that's the best part.

I like multi player games because in these we can compete with our friends and that's the best part.
Yea mult player games makes it a lot more fun. But there are times I might not be in the mode to play with others, so having an option for single player is a must as well.

Yea mult player games makes it a lot more fun. But there are times I might not be in the mode to play with others, so having an option for single player is a must as well.
On these occasions we can set the level and play with the computer but I always have someone to play multi-player video games

On these occasions we can set the level and play with the computer but I always have someone to play multi-player video games
Yes that's true. I am usually alone most of the times so I am more used to playing single player games or online games like PUBG and the likes where I can join other players on a network.

Yes that's true. I am usually alone most of the times so I am more used to playing single player games or online games like PUBG and the likes where I can join other players on a network.
Yes PUBG is wonderful and is good for single player. It's so popular in India too.

I used to play video games in childhood but not now. I have always preferred to play with the people so that I can enjoy it and feel the competition. I feel boring when I have to play alone.

Haha I can imagine, but I guess it must have still be fun even with the arguments and all that.
The male kids are usually quarrelsome and they also like to bully girls so the result is throwing stones and mud,lol. That was so funny episode of a young life playing many kinds of games.

The male kids are usually quarrelsome and they also like to bully girls so the result is throwing stones and mud,lol. That was so funny episode of a young life playing many kinds of games.
Haha it's usually like that, the male kids always tend to feel they are in charge, or they simply show that they care by bullying the girls or fighting with them.

I am a natural loner and I love to play with the AI. And it is always an interesting challenge. At the highest level of difficulty, it is very hard to beat the AI. That's why every victory over the AI is always so satisfying.

That's the nature of kids being humans too they experience the feeling of envy and jealousy once always defeated or won on a game. They are so cute to look at exchanging their arguments.

That's the nature of kids being humans too they experience the feeling of envy and jealousy once always defeated or won on a game. They are so cute to look at exchanging their arguments.
Yes and the most beautiful part about this is that they don't keep things in mind like adults do. After sometime they have forgotten their anger or any grudge they have towards you.

Single player games are also fun because you can compete with the computer and it feels great to beat the computer

Yes and the most beautiful part about this is that they don't keep things in mind like adults do. After sometime they have forgotten their anger or any grudge they have towards you.
I agree with you, the kids do not keep a grudge . They easily forget the cause of their cries unlike the mature individuals liken to take revenge. It is one reason why God loves children. They are pure and innocent..

Haha it's usually like that, the male kids always tend to feel they are in charge, or they simply show that they care by bullying the girls or fighting with them.
That is one sign that males are stronger than females strengths he he. The girls only cry when being bullied by the boys . The parents must take action in case it happens in the kids' playing times .

I agree with you, the kids do not keep a grudge . They easily forget the cause of their cries unlike the mature individuals liken to take revenge. It is one reason why God loves children. They are pure and innocent..

That is one sign that males are stronger than females strengths he he. The girls only cry when being bullied by the boys . The parents must take action in case it happens in the kids' playing times .
Lol yes that's true. If we can be like the kids who do not keep things in mind, and easily forget or let go of their grudges, I believe things would be a lot better in the world right now.

Back