Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you prefer playing with others?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
As a gamer do you enjoy playing with others or do you prefer single players. I don't really have people to play with so I usually play single player games.

I like to play with others; I don't like playing alone.
You can get someone to play with you when you play online.

Playing some games like PES and FIFA on playstation alone is a no no for me. It is more fun playing well people, so if there's no one, I won't even play at all.

Playing some games like PES and FIFA on playstation alone is a no no for me. It is more fun playing well people, so if there's no one, I won't even play at all.

I much prefer to play with others when I have the chance and when friends are available to play some games when I have the time. A lot of the time now though, I find that I tend to play on my own due to not having as much time as I used to have.

I like to play with others; I don't like playing alone.
You can get someone to play with you when you play online.
Yea that's true but at the moment I do not have any cool online games to play.

I don't like playing online games so I can not tell you about some good games.

I don't like playing online games so I can not tell you about some good games.
When I finally buy a new phone and a new laptop, am going to invest in some online games. My current phone processor won't handle most games, and my laptop isn't that good.

When I finally buy a new phone and a new laptop, am going to invest in some online games. My current phone processor won't handle most games, and my laptop isn't that good.
Indeed, RAM and processor of a phone is key to smoothly running a game on mobile phone. I plan to get a phone of better RAM and processor very soon too.

Indeed, RAM and processor of a phone is key to smoothly running a game on mobile phone. I plan to get a phone of better RAM and processor very soon too.
Yes, do you have a specific phone in mind at the moment?

I'm thinking of getting the Redmi 13C, the 6GB or the 8GB RAM variant.
I have seen this phone before, it comes with a G85 processor, that's a pretty decent processor though, it should be able to handle a lot of things.

I have seen this phone before, it comes with a G85 processor, that's a pretty decent processor though, it should be able to handle a lot of things.
Yes, the processor is very okay, which is why I want to get it to be able to perform some high end tasks.

Yes, the processor is very okay, which is why I want to get it to be able to perform some high end tasks.
Okay I hope you are able to get it. I have not decided on which phone to buy yet.

Okay I hope you are able to get it. I have not decided on which phone to buy yet.
Probably by next month I should be able to lay my hands on it. It will make working online easier and smoother than the phone I'm currently using.

Probably by next month I should be able to lay my hands on it. It will make working online easier and smoother than the phone I'm currently using.
For me am hoping my October my birthday if things goes as planned or at least by year ending.

Hehehe yes it would be super cool, but anyways let's see how it goes by then.

I do not play games online. it's time consuming. I am a busy person at work and in my business. When I was in high school I liked to play games online with my nieces and nephews.

That depends on the situation, I do like to play alone mostly as this way no one will tease me afterward LOL

Back