Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Contest will be announced within the next day or so! Stay tuned!

Do you prefer Homemade or Restaurant food?

I prefer home cooked food and since I am good at cooking I prepare all dishes at home and my family loves the food cooked by me.

Home made, it is best treated to be fresh and healthy, while there is no guarantee outside .

I don't tend to eat out at restaurants as often as I used to when I was younger with family but I do occasionally have fast food and I will admit, home-made food can not be beaten and given the choice between homemade and restaurant or fast food, I would choose homemade.

I unfortunately don't have time to cook because of the nature of my work. I work a whole day and get home very tired. I do restaurant food most of the times even when I prefer homemade food. I just need to get a girlfriend to be able to enjoy homemade food.

While I certainly enjoy the convenience and flavors of restaurant meals from time to time, I have to say I generally prefer homemade food. There's just something special about a home-cooked meal made with fresh, quality ingredients and prepared with care. I do appreciate the creativity and techniques of talented chefs when dining out for a real treat.

We can eat homemade food daily but cannot have restaurant food daily and it's only for weekend or special occasions

My choice will always be homemade food. Though there are times where I have eaten out or bought food from outside, I always prefer cooking my own food cause it's cheaper and it would last long.

As someone who likes to cut cost, I prefer that I prepare my own food at home because it will be cheaper. But then, sometimes when I'm too tired to cook I can just order or go out to eat.

As someone who likes to cut cost, I prefer that I prepare my own food at home because it will be cheaper. But then, sometimes when I'm too tired to cook I can just order or go out to eat.
It is true that home made food significantly cuts cost. I do both almost in a weekly basis and I can tell you for free that spending money on homemade food is worth it because you are going to eat the food multiple times than spending the same amount buying a single ration from the restaurant.

Nothing beats a simple homemade food. I prefer homemade fresh food. I will cook all the meals and most of the snacks at home. I prefer everything home made as it is fresh, healthy and cost effective. Our eating out or ordering foods is very much limited. We do so on some special occasions and in case of emergency. Even for special occasions, I would end up cooking most of the times.

I don't like eating outside because of some health issues. One can never be hundred percent certain of the hygiene conditions surrounding every restaurant, so to be on the safe side I prepare my foods by myself.

There is no reason to prefer Restaurant food over homemade food because Restaurant food cannot be healthy and is quite expensive so an average person cannot have it daily

Featured Articles

Back