Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you often drink carbonated drinks?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
As a child, I really liked such drinks, but my parents did not buy it for me and I could try it no more than 1 time a month, but then I began to consume a lot of them and they began to worsen my health, and then I deliberately refused such a quantity and drink only 1 bottle per month

I don't drink carbonated drinks too often, there is no nutritional value, it is just sugary drink and I try to adding sugar into my body. I drink carbonated drinks only when I am having party. Since I don't drink alcoholic drinks, I drink sodas when I am in parties. However, I try to limit how much I drink

I don't drink carbonated drinks too often, there is no nutritional value, it is just sugary drink and I try to adding sugar into my body. I drink carbonated drinks only when I am having party. Since I don't drink alcoholic drinks, I drink sodas when I am in parties. However, I try to limit how much I drink
Actually, they are not very useful, but you never wanted to drink a lot of them, even in your youth, because they are so tasty, and when we were little, we did not think about whether it was useful or not. Did your parents also stop you from doing this?

I drink a couple cans of diet coke a day, but i always drink a lot of water as well.

I am the same way as @Cpvr, A couple of glasses of a Zero soda, and a ton of water.

Since I became an adult, I can't remember the last time I took any carbonated drink because I knew it is something which is not good for my health. I am always very careful when it comes to the things I consume because I know that a lot of health issues comes as a result of what we eat.

Since I became an adult, I can't remember the last time I took any carbonated drink because I knew it is something which is not good for my health. I am always very careful when it comes to the things I consume because I know that a lot of health issues comes as a result of what we eat.
This is true because no matter how tasty they are, you only need to think about what health problems they can cause and how much the treatment will cost, and therefore the desire immediately disappears

This is true because no matter how tasty they are, you only need to think about what health problems they can cause and how much the treatment will cost, and therefore the desire immediately disappears

Fortunately, I know how to prepare fresh juice on my own which is the reason why I devote more time in getting fresh fruits that I used to make my own juice. They are the kind of drinks that I enjoy taking whenever I am thirsty and don't want to drink water. As far as carbonated drinks are concerned, it is not my cup of tea.

Not regularly. I do not like them much. I do not dislike them either.

It is a thin line between too much and enough. I am very careful I do not go that way.

I know it's not really healthy but to be honest I often drink them. I am trying to control my intake for them though.

I know it's not really healthy but to be honest I often drink them. I am trying to control my intake for them though.
It is very difficult to refuse it because the truth is that the taste is simply extraordinary and it can be like an addiction, when it will harm your health, you will not be able to refuse

Too much sugar, bad for your liver. Too much co2 robs your bones of calcium, not good.

It is very difficult to refuse it because the truth is that the taste is simply extraordinary and it can be like an addiction, when it will harm your health, you will not be able to refuse
Very true, it would be difficult but if am consistent and with time, it will definitely be possible. I have been able to abstain from carbonated drinks for months before.

Too much sugar, bad for your liver. Too much co2 robs your bones of calcium, not good.
I have the main problem that I had to quit because of bone problems because I didn't drink enough water and I drank a lot of these drinks and I started having very serious problems after which I had to take medicine

I take carbonated drinks but it is not really often. Maybe, just once in three or two weeks. I take more of naturally processed drinks like soya bean milk. I very luckily have consciously never tasted any kind of energy drink.

I have been looking for a way that I can be able to stop taking carbonated drinks because I am now becoming addicted to it. It is difficult now for me to go a whole week without drinking Pepsi and that is what I need to stop.

I have been looking for a way that I can be able to stop taking carbonated drinks because I am now becoming addicted to it. It is difficult now for me to go a whole week without drinking Pepsi and that is what I need to stop.
Yes, it is really like a drug and it is difficult to stop using it, but it is worth understanding the harm from it and I have already managed to give it up somewhat and I buy such drinks only on holidays

I drink it a lot when I was younger. In fact, a day does not go by without me taking it. But then, I later realize that carbonated drinks are basically just sugar, and too much of it is definitely bad especially for a man. So I gradually reduced the intake.
Now I can go for months without taking one.

I once did. As a matter of fact some years ago, no day will pass by without me taking a carbonated drink. But that stopped when I started developing health issues, now I don't even take them at all.

I try not to drink too many carbonated beverages on a regular basis. While I do enjoy the water every now and then, I find that consuming too many carbonated drinks can leave me feeling bloated. I try to limit my intake to special occasions or the occasional meal out. Most days, I prefer to stick to water, juice, or non-carbonated herbal teas to stay hydrated in a healthier way.

Back