Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you often drink carbonated drinks?

I try not to drink too many carbonated beverages on a regular basis. While I do enjoy the water every now and then, I find that consuming too many carbonated drinks can leave me feeling bloated. I try to limit my intake to special occasions or the occasional meal out. Most days, I prefer to stick to water, juice, or non-carbonated herbal teas to stay hydrated in a healthier way.
That's a good decision. Nothing good comes out of carbonated drinks. It is mainly made of sugar, which is bad for the body.

I don't drink pop or any carbonated beverages for that matter. October will be 3 years since I had a pop and to be honest I don't miss it at all. Not only do I save money but my sugar is normal now. Where I was pre-diabetic when I was drinking all that pop.

Yes, I drink carbonated drinks a lot because I usually don't have time to eat as I'm always working. So I take the drinks to give me the energy at that time.

I don't drink carbonated drinks. I wouldn't say I like the sugar that they contain. At the end of the day, everyone has their preferences.
It's essential to be mindful of your consumption and prioritize water and other healthier beverage options for hydration. Moderation is key when it comes to carbonated drinks,

Nope, I never liked carbonated drinks right from day one. I'd rather prepare fruit juice at home and take than consume any of those drinks stuffed with carbon dioxide.

Yes I often drink carbonated drink one to two times a day

I also don't drink carbonated drink. I used to consume it when I was a child but not now when I understood that they are not good for health.

I also don't drink carbonated drink. I used to consume it when I was a child but not now when I understood that they are not good for health.
Yeah carbonated drinks are generally bad for person's health. At the same time I know some people who drinks them regularly but nothing has happened to them.

No I don't have these often as these are not good for health and I prefer to have healthy drinks made from milk or curd

I don't drink these naples at all because for me they are not that tasty and also I would not want the children who will follow me to see it and want to try it too. I find it very harmful and try to keep them from it

As a child, I really liked such drinks, but my parents did not buy it for me and I could try it no more than 1 time a month, but then I began to consume a lot of them and they began to worsen my health, and then I deliberately refused such a quantity and drink only 1 bottle per month
I don't drink carbonated drinks too often because I was taught they might be harmful to our health. so I mostly take them occasionally or twice in a month

I am a freak if carbonated drinks. I take them almost on a daily basis. Who wouldn't? When you live in the tropics like I do and it is very hot at noon, you have to get a chilled bottle of coke to cool yourself down.

Back