Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you make enough money?

I earn enough money to support my family. I don't work alone, but together with my husband, so it's much easier for us, but I still wanted to earn more in order to have more freedom of action

I felt like I was doing o.k. before. Not rolling in money but I had enough to make ends meet. Then my girlfriend moved in with me and I got her a job with the company that I work for. I work from home (records/orders/inventory/etc.) while she works down at the warehouse. Now that there are 2 incomes coming in we actually have more than we need, and can put away money in the bank.

How about you, do you make enough or are you struggling?
Actually no I am still struggling in other to make some extra because my salary can not paid my bills that's why I tends to struggle more than I do.

As far as l am concerned, l am making very small amounts of money as at now. I have realized that when l combine all of my online earnings in the whole month they hardly reach $50 for the truth of the matter.

For now, I will say I am grateful for the amount I am earning even though we are being paid peanuts here. I don't have a bigger responsibility to take care of but I have my family that I used to sort some of their issues and still have some money left with me.

These days many people are going for betting as they like to get rich overnight but its not feasible as almost everyone is trying this so the probability of them winning is so less
Betting can never make one to be rich quick. The more you bet, the more you lose your money. The probability of winning in bets is so hard. It's better to take the money for staking odds and use it for tangible things.

Not nearly enough! This is why I have been working so hard to improve the amount of money I'm making a monthly basis because my expenses keep getting bigger and bigger everyday while my source of income seems to be shrinking.

No I don’t at the moment. Enough for me means I am able to afford anything I want, and I can’t yet. So I have to work more and hope for better opportunities to come around.

Back