Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you make enough money?

I earn enough money to support my family. I don't work alone, but together with my husband, so it's much easier for us, but I still wanted to earn more in order to have more freedom of action

I felt like I was doing o.k. before. Not rolling in money but I had enough to make ends meet. Then my girlfriend moved in with me and I got her a job with the company that I work for. I work from home (records/orders/inventory/etc.) while she works down at the warehouse. Now that there are 2 incomes coming in we actually have more than we need, and can put away money in the bank.

How about you, do you make enough or are you struggling?
Actually no I am still struggling in other to make some extra because my salary can not paid my bills that's why I tends to struggle more than I do.

As far as l am concerned, l am making very small amounts of money as at now. I have realized that when l combine all of my online earnings in the whole month they hardly reach $50 for the truth of the matter.

For now, I will say I am grateful for the amount I am earning even though we are being paid peanuts here. I don't have a bigger responsibility to take care of but I have my family that I used to sort some of their issues and still have some money left with me.

Back