Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you make enough money?

That's one reason I tend to avoid anything credit or even a loan. I would rather wait till I have the capital to buy it myself rather than get it on credit.

I have never got credit card as I never want to purchase through the credit card.

I have never got credit card as I never want to purchase through the credit card.
Over here we don't even have access to credit cards, all we are given is a debit card. Most people are not even aware there is anything like credit cards.

There is a difference between the debit and the credit cards. Mostly people use debit cards here.

Over here we don't even have access to credit cards, all we are given is a debit card. Most people are not even aware there is anything like credit cards.
That's insane, I don't think its possible that you don't have credit cards in your country as they are available worldwide

I don't think that there is going to be enough money for anyone. I want to make a lot of money, and that means that there is no particular amount that would be enough.

I don't think that there is going to be enough money for anyone. I want to make a lot of money, and that means that there is no particular amount that would be enough.
So that means no matter the amount of money you make, you still want to make more?

Thanks to the Almighty that my husband has a good paying job and he takes care of the most financial obligations. My job also gets me decent money. And our income put together is sufficient for a decent living and decent savings too. But we don't mind having more avenues to earn more if possible without comprising the quality of life that we have. I don't want to have more money but no time to actually enjoy it.

Thanks to the Almighty that my husband has a good paying job and he takes care of the most financial obligations. My job also gets me decent money. And our income put together is sufficient for a decent living and decent savings too. But we don't mind having more avenues to earn more if possible without comprising the quality of life that we have. I don't want to have more money but no time to actually enjoy it.

I agree with it. I also have the same thoughts. I want more time to spend with my family and friends than to spend time earning money. I don't like people who are working alcoholics and don't give time to their family. They forget that they must be expecting him or her to spend quality time.

I agree with it. I also have the same thoughts. I want more time to spend with my family and friends than to spend time earning money. I don't like people who are working alcoholics and don't give time to their family. They forget that they must be expecting him or her to spend quality time.
Financial abundance is our moral and social responsibility. We have to work hard towards that. But not at the cost of everything else. What's the use of money if you can't spend it on your family and yourself and enjoy it. Little joys in the life can not be bought by money.

"Enough" is a relative word. What might seem enough for one person might not be for others. I have seen this as a general tendency in human beings that they always look for making more money through various avenues.

I have just really started again and trying to earn at least 20-30 cents and will see if I will be able to earn more

I am also able to earn only 20-25 cents daily. I don't know with that rate I may be able to reach my target of $25-30 per month.

I am still not 100% into online earnings but I am trying to stay active and earn at least $5 to $10 per month and hope to reach $30 per month soon

I am still not 100% into online earnings but I am trying to stay active and earn at least $5 to $10 per month and hope to reach $30 per month soon

It's not easy to do that. We need to find out some good paying sites soon.

It's not easy to do that. We need to find out some good paying sites soon.
Its tough because we are not skilled to make big online and we need to rely on low paying ones

No. Not at all.

But I used to say the same when I used to get 13k.
Same repeated when I started to earn 23k.
I said the same when I earned 30k.

So there is nothing like "enough" when you start earning.

No. Not at all.

But I used to say the same when I used to get 13k.
Same repeated when I started to earn 23k.
I said the same when I earned 30k.

So there is nothing like "enough" when you start earning.
That is just how things are, the more you make the more money you would want to keep making. So there is no such thing as making enough money.

Presently NO is the answer am not making enough money for myself cause my income is much lower than my expenses but am working on making more money

Right now, I can't say that I'm making enough money. Far from it—I'm just at the beginning of my journey. I hope to keep progressing until I can confidently say that I'm earning enough.

I am just trying to post on all the websites I am part of and still I am skipping quite a few so my online earnings are still quite low

Featured Articles

Back