Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Music Do you listen to any K-pop bands?

svjiminfxv

Active Contributor

Reaction score
There are so many groups in K-pop. Some people may enjoy that genre of music and some people may not.
If you do enjoy that genre of music, which groups do you listen to the most?

I've never listened to any K-pop music. It's not the kind of music I enjoy listening to or even watch as well. Country music have been my favourite music genre with reggae too.

I do not listen to any K pop band, I do not speak Korean. However, I have heard of a couple of K pop bands like BTS, Momoland, and Black Pink. I have watched a few videos of Momoland and Back Pink but never paid attention to any of their songs. I have also heard a couple of songs from Psy.

I have watched videos of a couple of K Pop bands but I have never listened to any K Pop bands and singers. I recognise name and faces of few K pop artists, thought. I am a fan of Korean fashion but I have no interest in K Pop music.

I have not listened to K Pop bands, and infact this is my first time of hearing this bands. I'm an instrumentalist and do listen to my country gospel songs more than any foreign songs. Anyways I will make research of this bands after this post.

While K-pop is not my primary genre of musical interest, I have developed an appreciation for the artistry and dynamism of certain K-pop acts. In particular, I've been captivated by the intricate choreography, infectious melodies, and bold visual aesthetics of groups like BTS and BLACKPINK. Their ability to seamlessly blend diverse musical influences is quite impressive, and I respect the dedication and talent these artists bring to their craft.

I don't hate them but I rarely listen to them. I have a sister and niece who tends to follow up with things like this though, especially when it comes to issues concerning BTS, they are huge fans.

Featured Articles

Back